Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free/Cheap customer panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free/Cheap customer panel

I'm looking for a free or cheap clientpanel, which should support ordering and tickets (automatic setup is not needed)

Also, needs to have the ability to integrate with a website

Comments

• You can try BoxBilling.

• BoxBilling I believe is free. Or you can get Blesta V3 licenses pretty cheap now :)

• @Reece said:
    BoxBilling I believe is free. Or you can get Blesta V3 licenses pretty cheap now :)

I don't find $175 pretty cheap xD

• @joodle said:
    I don't find $175 pretty cheap xD

http://licensecart.com/

You didn't mention buying a owned license.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

better use accountlab plus, i know most wont agree with me, its not that eye catching, but the best.

yes its not developed after 2009, still better than others.

@joodle: do comment on what you felt after giving it a try...

• I'd stay away from boxbilling. Get a blesta.

• @OffshoreGB can offer you a cheap WHMCS license.

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    OffshoreGB can offer you a cheap WHMCS license.

I already have a WHMCS licence for my company, but i want something cheaper for my other company (dutch one)

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited October 2013

@joodle Believe me, this will be CHEAP.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited October 2013

@EkaatyLinux said:
    joodle Believe me, this will be CHEAP.

I do not want to take the risk to have illegal licences (illegal things at all), had enough problems already... cough jail cough

• The license isn't illegal at all. You can ask to him about the process, etc. :p

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    The license isn't illegal at all. You can ask to him about the process, etc. :p

Yeah, but the process is illegal as he stated on his thread, IF I do get problems i will get into deep problems as i already have had a few problems via the internet

• So, stick with Blesta and be happy :)

• @Reece said:
    You didn't mention buying a owned license.

You can get Blesta from $8.75/m, BoxBilling is free but when I used it I wasn't that impressed.

Ask your current hosts if they do WHMCS, a few I spoke to could do large discounts.

Or use a shopping store front end and manually provision.

@wych said:
    You can get Blesta from $8.75/m, BoxBilling is free but when I used it I wasn't that impressed.

Ask your current hosts if they do WHMCS, a few I spoke to could do large discounts.

why do you compare blesta with free boxbilling, if at all you have to compare, do so with blesta and boxbilling pro

• WHMCS is already cheap as is..

• qtriangleqtriangle Member
    edited October 2013

May be off topic, but does some one know how to migrate form phpcpoin to boxbilling?
    Box billing looks better, at least compared to phpcoin which I am using right now.
    Also, any support for kloxo automation in boxbilling?

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2013

@agentmishra said:
    why do you compare blesta with free boxbilling, if at all you have to compare, do so with blesta and boxbilling pro

Why?

Blesta do a free trial (that I used) and boxbilling is free. (If I had a good experience with the free product I may have purchased the pro version - I didn't so chose not to waste my money).

@wych said:
    Blesta do a free trial (that I used) and boxbilling is free. (If I had a good experience with the free product I may have purchased the pro version - I didn't so chose not to waste my money).

humm

so why do you explain it to me

@joodle never asked for this (may be) and

in your above post > @wych said: You can get Blesta from $8.75/m, BoxBilling is free but when I used it I wasn't that impressed.

you never pointed out BLESTA TRIAL, if that ne you can go ahead testing all the trials....

lol, almost all the softwares have the trial versions

so..... no point in discussion.

hyped up brain...

need to take rest...

• @agentmishra said:
    need to take rest...

Yes you do, I was pointing out the savings of $8-12 don't outweigh using a system that you may not feel comfortable using.

If I stuck with BoxBilling then down the line when it came to migration to a new panel it would give me more of a cost in time than a few $8-12 payments for a premium panel.

If you or joodle wish to use a free panel then go for it, my 2c's say its not worth it compared to the premium offerings.

• soldonisoldoni Member
    edited October 2013

@EkaatyLinux said:
    OffshoreGB can offer you a cheap WHMCS license.

where is the link at this offer?

• BoxBilling is abandoned I think.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Jeffrey said:
    WHMCS is already cheap as is..

Especially if you bundle in one of the promotional offers. I believe you can get WHMCS for something around ~$7 per month if you have a SolusVM license.

• c0yc0y Member

@soldoni said:
    where is the link at this offer?

It violates WHMCS' ToS, if this forum wasn't ran by incompetent suckers I would be able to find the quote from the WHMCS announcement saying only licenses directly from WHMCS are valid.