Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/24 ARIN IP Lease
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/24 ARIN IP Lease

CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Looking to lease on a monthly contract. Looking for $50/mnth. Would pay quarterly or semi annually If the price is right.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

Be realistic.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Zen said:

hzr said: Be realistic.

Seems realistic to me ;) Should be a yearly contract though.

50 USD for ARIN? Nah.

• @Zen said:

Clouvider said: 50 USD for ARIN? Nah.

I know a few people renting at less (incl. myself), sure most will want >$50/mo but not everyone. It isn't crazy unrealistic, it's just harder to find. Nice reputation and a proper contract/prepayment would help.

Perhaps if you've been renting with them for about 3 years, sure. Nobody will sell ARIN for <$80/mo right now. All you'll really get around $80/mo is RIPE and even then I question the longevity of that pricing.

If you find this with someone reputable at $50/mo then please, let me know as I would be very interested.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

If you're not using the range for anything that is going to damage the reputation I have an extra /24 which I might be persuaded to lease.

I'd be looking for around $70/mo.

This discussion has been closed.