Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Lowend KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Lowend KVM VPS

One of my previous host is closing one of their nodes. I'm looking for a low end KVM VPS paid yearly. Something with 150+ MB of ram, 5+ GB of storage, 300+ GB of transfer, 1 IPv4, located in the US. Might purchase 1 or two, depending on the cost.

If anyone has any offers matching this description, please let me know.

Comments

• LimpanLimpan Member
    edited April 2018

VMHaus has what you need:

VMH-256MB (London or Los Angeles) -
    1x Shared CPU Core -
    256MB RAM -
    5GB NVMe Disk Space -
    500GB(LA) BW @ 1Gbps -
    DDoS Protection -
    1x IPv4 -
    Price: $15 / Year

Thanked by 1black
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

A little short on bandwidth, but great service in 2 locations: https://tinykvm.com

Checks all the boxes for $12.50/yr, but short on stock it seems @scaveney - https://anynode.net/vps-kvm-ssd

Thanked by 1black
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@black Phoenix OK, I can sort you out with 256MB one there for €2 for your first year? €15 recurring.

I can't offer this to anyone else sorry, just @black, I owe him from an LES mixup.

Thanked by 1black
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    @black Phoenix OK, I can sort you out with 256MB one there for €2 for your first year? €15 recurring.

I can't offer this to anyone else sorry, just @black, I owe him from an LES mixup.

Do it free for the man for the first year :)

• blackblack Member

I'm going to run a personal bot like a discord bot for a small chat room and use it to write/test some shell scripts, if that matters.

@AnthonySmith it's all good, I appreciate your generous offer but if I were to buy, I'd pay the full price. Special discounts is probably why my previous host is closing the server :(