Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US-TX-OpenVZ] Catalyst Host - $17/year openVZ promo | $28/year $14/semi KVM Promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US-TX-OpenVZ] Catalyst Host - $17/year openVZ promo | $28/year $14/semi KVM Promo

ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2013 in Offers

Catalyst Host
Still Providing Quality Services

About Us

For those of you guys who don’t know us, Catalyst Host was started by a group of friends focused on providing our brand of quality hosting. We just want you all to know that we’re more than just another provider, we are customers too. We know what customers want, and we focus on exactly that! We’re also Catalyst customers ourselves! We want the best out of everything we get, and we’ll work hard to make sure you get the best we can give! 

Our Philosophy

If you're not going to do something right, don't bother doing it. Catalyst Host has been in business since early 2011. We are not here to give you the most imaginary resources you can't use for the least dollar signs. We are here to give you the best quality, with what I estimate to be some of the least oversold nodes in our market. You have the peace of mind that you services are in good hands, that your services will operate as expected, and that your data will remain safe.

Our Dedication to Quality Networks and Powerful Hardware

The network behind our Dallas servers is multi-homed with multiple 10Gbit connections and redundant Juniper routing with HSRP failover. Network and hardware conditions are monitored 24/7/365. Spare hardware is always stocked and available on site. We utilize A+B power for redundancy in case of brownouts, which are rare in Dallas. As a standard we use dual E5 Intel Xeon Processors with a minimum of 64GB of Ram and Raid 10 setup with 4 to 8 Enterprise Grade Drives. Recently we started using SSD Cache on our KVM Node(s). These Node(s) currently have 6 Enterprise Grade Drives in Raid 10 and 2 SSD Drives in Raid 1 for Cache. You can expect this to be a standard on future nodes.

Transparency

Our VPSs are located in Dallas, TX. We utilize the Incero Network inside CoreXchange. While we do not own our hardware, we are renting some of the finest hardware available. This is a choice that we made to guarantee the quality of our services. We also know a tech on site, I hear he is a pretty cool guy.

EACH PLAN COMES WITH
* SolusVM Control Panel
* Free DNS Hosting
* Weekly Off Site Backup
* Instant Setup
* Custom KVM ISO/Template | OpenVZ Templates Uploads On Request
* 1Gbps Fair Share Port

Test IP: http://192.211.54.101/test/
TOS: https://catalysthost.com/terms-of-service/
AUP: https://catalysthost.com/acceptable-use-policy/
Payments: Credit Card | Paypal | Amazon Simple Payments | Google Checkout
Datecenter: CoreXchange Dallas - Incero Network Blend
Test IP: http://192.211.54.101/test/

PLAN 1
Limited Stock Micro OpenVZ

Plan 2
Limited Stock Tall KVM

Comments

• I like the VZ one, as I have couple of kvms already

• Custom ISO/Template Uploads On Request.

Could i use Windows in OPENVZ?lol.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@EDO said:
    Could i use Windows in OPENVZ?lol.

I would hope this one is self explanatory :) However for those that don't know, Windows is not possible in OpenVZ. Also I find it hard to believe someone would try to or even want to run Windows on a 256MB KVM Box, but then again I am always surprised :)

• @ryanarp said:
    I would hope this one is self explanatory :) However for those that don't know Windows is not possible in OpenVZ. Also I find it hard to believe someone would try to or even want to run Windows on a 256MB KVM Box, but then again I am always surprised :)

lol.Well..Could you do a special package?
    32M RAM with 15GB Disk.What's price?

@EDO said:
    32M RAM with 15GB Disk.What's price?

Unfortunately we don't do special pricing on forums, feel free to open a sales ticket :)

• @jcaleb said:
    I like the VZ one

yup.. me too plan to get hold of this in few days..

@Pats said:
    yup.. me too plan to get hold of this in few days..

Awesome, If you have any questions let me know.

• Finally, some legit offers. Good stuff.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • I thought I would give a try, but sadly it's a long terms plans :(

@alexvolk said:
    I thought I would give a try, but sadly it's a long terms plans :(

Let me see what I can do to get those terms down for you. Give it a try now, I added quarterly to the mix.