Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Selling My Shortest 2 Letter Domain Name | 96 Hours Special Auction Starting at $7!

Selling My Shortest 2 Letter Domain Name | 96 Hours Special Auction Starting at $7!

ShakibShakib Member, Provider
edited April 8 in Domains

Domain:

Created on: 2017-01-11

Expire on: 2019-01-11

Registrar: domene.si

Starting bid: $7 or more

Minimum increment: $1 or more

Buy It Now (BIN): $300

Auction Ends: 11:30 AM - Thursday, April 12, 2018 (UTC)

Payment method: Credit Card / PayPal / Payoneer / Coinbase / Bitcoin / 40+ Altcoins / Bank Transfer

Domain can be moved on another domene.si account and EPP Code is available for transfer to another registry.

HostCram LLC - SSD Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

Comments

  • FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member

    7$

  • TomTom Member, Host Rep

    $10

    I recommend Clouvider, Ramnode, HostUS

  • xalitustxalitust Member

    $12

  • kh81kh81 Member

    $13

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Administrator, Top Provider
    edited April 8

    Please do not troll auction threads, ridiculous posts removed.

    edit: sorry to those that bid 0.01 + on the last bid, I thought I read minimum increment, my mistake.

    @Shakib please add a minimum bid increment, selling rules updated to avoid this in future.

    Thanked by 4Shakib ehab Tom cociu
  • ShakibShakib Member, Provider

    Minimum increment: $1 or more

    HostCram LLC - SSD Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

    Thanked by 1Tom
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    $25

  • $30

    Why are we still allowing bypassing AUP/TOS (Netflix) requests? We're one thread pull away from being HF.

  • lurchlurch Member

    $35

  • $51

    Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link will give +15 days if you go pro

  • akbakb Member

    really don't know what I will do with it but :P

    BIN

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @akb said: really don't know what I will do with it but :P

    BIN

    You're making a $300 offer?

  • @akb said: really don't know what I will do with it but :P

    BIN

    My expert opinion is that the domain won't get a return on your investment :(

  • defaultdefault Member

    Black Friday 2017 winner: Veesp.com

  • ShakibShakib Member, Provider
    edited April 9

    Sold at BIN to @akb (Completed)

    Thanks everyone for their bid.

    HostCram LLC - SSD Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

  • TomTom Member, Host Rep

    Damn, nice

    I recommend Clouvider, Ramnode, HostUS

  • imokimok Member

    I wonder why you keep bidding and increasing the price for days. Why not just bid in the last hour?

    Janitor @ Netflix

  • NekkiNekki Member

    akb said: really don't know what I will do with it but :P

    BIN

    Brass balls, son.

    Thanked by 2MasonR akb
  • deankdeank Member

    @imok said: I wonder why you keep bidding and increasing the price for days. Why not just bid in the last hour?

    It's the same on Ebay as well which sort of killed off auction type listings. Buggers bid like hell in first and second days to reach a stupid price and dead quiet in the last hour. Then I see a re-list few days later because the highest bidder and second wouldn't pay.

    The customer is usually wrong, 666% of time.

  • HxxxHxxx Member

    Losing is fun too.

    @deank said:

    @imok said: I wonder why you keep bidding and increasing the price for days. Why not just bid in the last hour?

    It's the same on Ebay as well which sort of killed off auction type listings. Buggers bid like hell in first and second days to reach a stupid price and dead quiet in the last hour. Then I see a re-list few days later because the highest bidder and second wouldn't pay.

  • I was just pumping the auction to be a dick

    Why are we still allowing bypassing AUP/TOS (Netflix) requests? We're one thread pull away from being HF.

    Thanked by 2MasonR Nekki
  • williewillie Member, Moderator

    Nice snag by akb.

  • VPNVPN Member

    @willie said: Nice snag by akb.

    I was reading through the thread watching it climb coming to terms with the thought that I might have to just go balls deep and BIN and then akb beat me to it.

    Hi :>

  • donlidonli Member
    edited April 9

    From a google search for the domain:

    Welcome to [domain deleted at akb's request] We will create you a short url that never expires. Say goodbye to the days you have to copy and paste an url because it is too long and it gets break in messages.

    Looks like never ended quickly.

  • akbakb Member

    @donli said: Looks like never ended quickly.

    If you don't mind, please remove the domain from that quote.

  • donlidonli Member

    @akb said:

    If you don't mind, please remove the domain from that quote.

    It's what comes up when one does a google search on the domain. Did you do one before you bought it?

  • akbakb Member
    edited April 9

    @donli said: It's what comes up when one does a google search on the domain. Did you do one before you bought it?

    That is fine. I don't really care what comes up in google but you at least can do the favor of not posting it in plain text when the OP and no one else did it.

  • donlidonli Member

    @akb said:

    That is fine. I don't really care what comes up in google but you can at least do the favor of not posting it in plain text when the OP and no one else did it.

    I don't think it in any way reflects negatively on you, you're not the one that promised to keep people's URL's for ever. I've edited it out of my post per your request. Good luck with the domain.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @donli said:

    @akb said:

    That is fine. I don't really care what comes up in google but you can at least do the favor of not posting it in plain text when the OP and no one else did it.

    I don't think it in any way reflects negatively on you, you're not the one that promised to keep people's URL's for ever. I've edited it out of my post per your request. Good luck with the domain.

    No you bellend, he just doesn’t want the domain to appear in text anywhere - it’s so the domain isn’t traced back to this auction.

  • akbakb Member
    edited April 9

    @randvegeta said: You're making a $300 offer?

    I guess I did make that offer. Don't ask me why though :-)

    @ManofServer said: My expert opinion is that the domain won't get a return on your investment :(

    I am no expert. Its not some business/investment decision, just an impulsive purchase. If I am unable to put it to any work, I might just relist it on LET/elsewhere after idling it for a couple of years and if it ends up selling for $7 then so be it. Have burnt money on much worse things (Zxhost SCAM being the latest).

    @Nekki said: Brass balls, son.

    thanks :p

    @willie said: Nice snag by akb.

    even at BIN? :-)

  • akbakb Member

    @donli said: I've edited it out of my post per your request.

    Thanks

  • akbakb Member

    On request from @Shakib just posting here to confirm that I have received the domain. The registrar took some time to move it from one account to other but all was completed yesterday. The thread may be closed now.

    Thanked by 1Shakib
This discussion has been closed.