Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS

deathlife23deathlife23 Member
edited April 2018 in General

Hello, i need help on getting a cheap VPS that has OK specs and i can afford it.
I wanted to do a little network or play some games with my friends but i currently don't have a VPS and everytime i search i see expensive hostings (for me) so i need help.

Thanks

Thanked by 1MadLifer

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

what is your budget?

• I have 6 euros, it's pretty low but i hope i get something decent

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

You want to create a VPN, correct?

Where Do you and your friend live?
    6€ / month or year?

• What do you mean? I need a VPS, not a VPN.
    Yeah, i don't need a Virtual Private Network, i need a Virtual Private Server.

• LeonnLeonn Member
    Thanked by 1Cam
  • What he means is that a lot of people use small servers to set up their own VPNs. It's not very clear from your post how you would "play some games with [your] friends" using a VPS, but setting up a VPN that connects all of you as if you were on the same LAN is one way to do it for some games.

Thanked by 1deathlife23
  • I don't need a VPN.

edited April 2018

Then please Tell us what you need and where you need It.

• I need a cheap VPS that is ultra-cheap and it's not 128MB or 256MB of RAM.
    I need to find a good one

I thought you would find much more with more information about what you realy need.

Here 2 GB RAM for 4€/month
    https://gt-host.de/vps

• omelasomelas Member
    edited April 2018

where do you live? I guess not in USA, as its near dawn there. game servers are heavily depend on ping, so you'll want something near you

• I'm in Europe

• bump

• Sooooo.... How much RAM do you need? 4GB? 6GB?

VPSDime offers 6GB for $7 USD (which is about 6 EURO) per month if you want tons of RAM...

• If you can throw in another euro per month and don't have super high expectations from the provider, check out Contabo.com. Their deals are pretty good in general and I'm currently using one of their more affordable packages as Plex server.

• @nulldev I found out i have 6,43 euros, not 6 euros so it's basically 7,91 dollars.
    The problem is i want it to run months, not 1 month because i need it for some months.

bump also

• @deathlife23 said:
    @nulldev I found out i have 6,43 euros, not 6 euros so it's basically 7,91 dollars.
    The problem is i want it to run months, not 1 month because i need it for some months.

bump also

You won't get a good VPS for that low that will last a few months.

• A cheap one with OK specs, nothing else

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

@deathlife23 said:
    bump

With your budget given, I can offer you the following:

1 vCore (3.4+ Ghz) 2 GB RAM 100 GB HDD - RAID 1 1 TB Transfer @ 1Gbps 1 Ipv4 Licensed Windows 2012 - 2016 Germany/Finland Location

For 5.85$

Order here: https://billing.hyonix.com/order/main/index/vps?coupon =LET

Let me know what you think? :P

• @feezioxiii said:

@deathlife23 said:
    bump

1 vCore (3.4+ Ghz) 2 GB RAM 100 GB HDD - RAID 1 1 TB Transfer @ 1Gbps 1 Ipv4 Licensed Windows 2012 - 2016 Germany/Finland Location

For 5.85$

is this VPS based on the KVM?

• Sorry but it's 6.50 not 5.85 per month

• Try servercheap.net if US location works for you.

• I have 7.91 dollars on so i can't really afford it i think

@autovmnet said:

@feezioxiii said:

@deathlife23 said:
    bump

For 5.85$

is this VPS based on the KVM?

Our VPS is Hyper-V based.

edited April 2018

@deathlife23 said:
    Sorry but it's 6.50 not 5.85 per month

Sorry, I forgot to mention that in case that link not working, please add coupon: LET for 10% discount :P

• It's pretty good. I'll think about it

• See this post:

donli said: If you've never been a customer of vultr.com before you can get $25 credit good for 1 year (which equals 10 months of their $2.50 VPS for free): https://www.vultr.com/promo25b

You should be all set to experiment for at least a few months with the generous credit. I'm sure if you look you'll also find similar credit offers for Digital Ocean and Linode.

• I have to top up 5 dollars to get the 25 dollar credit.

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

@deathlife23 said:
    I have to top up 5 dollars to get the 25 dollar credit.

Yes, that's an additional 2 months of their $2.50/month 512MB 20 GB SSD KVM Vps. So that's 12 months of service for $5.

That will take you through Black Friday 2018 when you can find the next round of crazy discount Vpses.