Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK

Comments

• edited April 2018

@YokedEgg said:
    "Once you in. small debt 2 k you got idea let's make cheap yearly VPS it may work for first 2 Months after 3rd month after you paid old debit u won't have money for next month so it will get 30k debt or similar if you think that will solve your issue just DONT."

I think this is where the literal meaning of deadpool comes from, actually lol.

Yes I should close GHP back start of 2017 and I would not be here today. with such issues.
    Not sure what I was thinking at that time.

This offer is the biggest mistake ever
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/galaxyhostplus-16year-1gb-ram-openvz-and-more-in-france-and-germany/

Thanked by 1YokedEgg
  • @GalaxyHostPlus said:

@YokedEgg said:
    "Once you in. small debt 2 k you got idea let's make cheap yearly VPS it may work for first 2 Months after 3rd month after you paid old debit u won't have money for next month so it will get 30k debt or similar if you think that will solve your issue just DONT."

Yes I should close GHP back in 2017 and I would not be here today. with such issues.

Well, the reality is most businesses fail.

It took me at least 5 attempts before I had a profitable business model. Which wasn't hosting, but software.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@GalaxyHostPlus, mind setting all your stock in WHMCS to 0? (not sure if there's an option to disable new orders entirely)

Appears it's currently still possible for new customers to sign up. Would hate for even more customers to get trapped with you unable to refund them if they proceed to order and haven't seen this thread.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • HxxxHxxx Member

14) Simply don't make another worthless hosting company. The market is already saturated and there is no space for tiny new players. Get a real job at McDonalds, Walmart or BK, sounds funny but is really not, you will earn more.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @YokedEgg said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:

@YokedEgg said:

Yes I should close GHP back in 2017 and I would not be here today. with such issues.

It took me at least 5 attempts before I had a profitable business model. Which wasn't hosting, but software.

Better fail clear and not own money to clients just DC.
    I will take some years away from business and plan everything before do anything.

GHP had no Business Plans, No Calculations at the start.

I have open GHP due GalaxyHostFree free SA-MP hosting on EduVPS.

I ordered cheap Online.net Dedi and started this
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/galaxyhostplus-7month-512mb75gb10tb-openvz-in-paris-france/

Well it did well at that time with Money it actually covered for some time.

After I speed up with it with zero calculation let's order OVH Server and after start Germany location it will get cover somehow.

I guess it was my age (17) who took part and how to get fast income online.

After 2 years I decided to go for 1 Year business school just to restudy myself.
    But really it was just waste of time. 2 Years no profit I believe it works like this.

After I got crazy idea after getting to debt lets make Yearly plan. Which is the dumbest idea I ever had and end up even worse.

Just don't follow my mistakes and calculate before doing anything whatever age you are.

• @MasonR said:
    @GalaxyHostPlus, mind setting all your stock in WHMCS to 0? (not sure if there's an option to disable new orders entirely)

Appears it's currently still possible for new customers to sign up. Would hate for even more customers to get trapped with you unable to refund them if they proceed to order and haven't seen this thread.

Thanks.

Thanks for reminder I will disable sign up.

You cannot make any payment all Gateways are disabled so on last page there is no option to pay maybe I just remove order template..

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:

@YokedEgg said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:

@YokedEgg said:

Better fail clear and not own money to clients just DC.
    I will take some years away from business and plan everything before do anything.

GHP had no Business Plans, No Calculations at the start.

I have open GHP due GalaxyHostFree free SA-MP hosting on EduVPS.

I ordered cheap Online.net Dedi and started this
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/galaxyhostplus-7month-512mb75gb10tb-openvz-in-paris-france/

Well it did well at that time with Money it actually covered for some time.

After I speed up with it with zero calculation let's order OVH Server and after start Germany location it will get cover somehow.

I guess it was my age (17) who took part and how to get fast income online.

After 2 years I decided to go for 1 Year business school just to restudy myself.
    But really it was just waste of time. 2 Years no profit I believe it works like this.

After I got crazy idea after getting to debt lets make Yearly plan. Which is the dumbest idea I ever had and end up even worse.

Just don't follow my mistakes and calculate before doing anything whatever age you are.

Well, stop bitching and get shit done.

You gotta lot of debt to pay off.

Shit happens, it's how you handle it.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • HxxxHxxx Member

I dont understand why people are being easy on you, after all it was just another summer host scam.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2018

@Hxxx said:
    I dont understand why people are being easy on you, after all it was just another summer host scam.

Well, he came clean at first or so we thought. We were fooled at that time.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ricardo said:

MikePT said: They've deadpooled with a 30k debt. I have a VPS there and won't be asking for refund, getting this guy in a worse position. Definitely, no. You could have some sense here and ignore commenting such thing for a while. It's like beating a dead horse.

MikePT said:

2 people were affected for big charges as you said but there are many more... Huh.

Please share the module code with us. Its complete bullshit. I have got your information and if you don't refund who ever claims to be billed by "your script", I will report you. Its all bullshit. You liar. Show us the module code.

Please refrain from posting any more.

Read above and stop being ridiculous.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

GalaxyHostPlus said: Few things to add from my exp.

7) If Business school tells you it's okay to not have profit in the first or second year.. change your training course don't make this mistake.

8) Once you in. small debt 2 k you got idea let's make cheap yearly VPS it may work for first 2 Months after 3rd month after you paid old debit u won't have money for next month so it will get 30k debt or similar if you think that will solve your issue just DONT.

9) Don't mess up with production code on payments if you know you cannot pay back fast incase off issues.

10) If you can't get profit in first 6 Months it's Time to try something else if you think price change would help etc not really if you can't get client at that time seems business plan has failed..

11) don't start Hosting company with $7 budget like I did in 2014 nothing good will come out of it.

12) have plan b if things go wrong or backup money source like make saving account and put even $20 /month.

We both know that's bullshit. Please send me the module so I can check, I'll even have it fixed for you.
    I refuse to accept such excuse for the charges you've done.

Same, I don't believe the module excuse. It's bullshit until proven otherwise.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePT said: Read above and stop being ridiculous.

I'm able to read. You've went from easy going 'he can have my money' to knocking his door down demanding answers.

Be a consistent clown at the very least.

• @ricardo said:

MikePT said: Read above and stop being ridiculous.

I'm able to read. You've went from easy going 'he can have my money' to knocking his door down demanding answers.

Be a consistent clown at the very least.

Pepper your angus, it's getting spicy in here.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

yep, lets not turn it in to a side fight, I can just close this until Saturday morning if that's the way it goes.

Don't you dare closing this. If you do, I am gonna hate you for 2 minutes.

• This could be the 2nd ServerHead if you do it right.

Thanked by 1lonea
  • imokimok Member

This thread is more peaceful than expected.

Thanked by 2Clouvider dedicados
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

imok said: This thread is more peaceful than expected.

It's the new LET.

Who knew that banning people for stepping out of line would have the result of having more folks stay in line?

Wat? I've always behaved. I am a behaving jerk.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Nekki said:

imok said: This thread is more peaceful than expected.

It's the new LET.

Who knew that banning people for stepping out of line would have the result of having more folks stay in line?

That's pure happenstance, of course

Thanked by 2Nekki lazyt
  • @Hxxx said:
    14) Simply don't make another worthless hosting company. The market is already saturated and there is no space for tiny new players. Get a real job at McDonalds, Walmart or BK, sounds funny but is really not, you will earn more.

Or... Get that job at McD, save up all you can untill you have some decent balance and then start your company. I've worked a lot of shitty jobs to get my starting capital in. First years I payed for everything out of my own pocket but it payed off in the end.

If it wouldn't have worked out I'd just have lost a lot of savings but at least I wouldn't have gambled with other people's hard earned money. Then again, maybe I'm just old-fashioned like that :)

Thanked by 2MikePT beagle
    edited April 2018

Or do what some losers do. Get a job and spend most of money on lottery tickets.

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@Hxxx said:

Or... Get that job at McD, save up all you can untill you have some decent balance and then start your company. I've worked a lot of shitty jobs to get my starting capital in. First years I payed for everything out of my own pocket but it payed off in the end.

If it wouldn't have worked out I'd just have lost a lot of savings but at least I wouldn't have gambled with other people's hard earned money. Then again, maybe I'm just old-fashioned like that :)

There's also business models that require significantly less capital to start, also known as a cash flow business.

Good examples are affiliate marketing, dropshipping, etc.

I got my start dropshipping. Ran a camping online store with chinese products from Aliexpress.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

9) Don't mess up with production code on payments if you know you cannot pay back fast incase off issues.

Correction: don't mess with production, period. Whmcs do dev licences for cheap ($50 one-time iirc). Stripe does dev keys free. Etc.

Do dev in a dev environment.

• @YokedEgg

I'm surprised people didn't complain about the lousy Chinese shipping method you used.

• YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

@FlamesRunner said:
    @YokedEgg

I'm surprised people didn't complain about the lousy Chinese shipping method you used.

ePacket takes < 2 weeks, disclosed on sales page. Free shipping.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited April 2018

@YokedEgg

USA only then? ePacket to Canada takes 3-5 weeks. Other ePacket supported countries can take even longer.

• @KuJoe said:
    For all of your hosting providers out there, this situation could have easily been avoided. Please learn from the mistakes of others and don't be like this host.

1) ...

Or call to

• YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

@FlamesRunner said:
    @YokedEgg

USA only then? ePacket to Canada takes 3-5 weeks. Other ePacket supported countries can take even longer.

Yes. Also your putting too much focus on the product and not the offer.

People buy on emotions, impulse, not logic.

Majority of people do not care about shipping offhand. That's a logical thought process which comes after the sale, i.e. buyers remorse.

This discussion has been closed.