Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My VPS on EOReality.Net Shutdown Without Prior Notice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My VPS on EOReality.Net Shutdown Without Prior Notice

Hello everyone,

Have you ever experienced as I have now. My VPS suddenly offline on EOReality.Net without even send me a notice. The admin says it is because of complaints of bruteforce hacking and paypal phising. Oh God, how could that be. I don't even know how to do such those things.

Well, I just hope one thing, at least before shutting down the vps the admin gives me a notification about what's going on over the VPS so I can check and figure it out.

My previous VPS provider did send me an alert and clarify if something went wrong and then everthing should be clear without heart feelings.

By the way, please somebody who has an experience just as this, share what you did and suggest me what should I do. I have contacted the admin by a ticket, but he seems to blame me on this and would never get my vps back online.

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2013

I would ask for more details in ticket. I've never had a problem with End of Reality.

• @Jack said:
    Do you own SONWEBHOST

This guy knows how to use full stops and commas.

Thanked by 2Saiku DeletedUser
  • @Jack said:
    Do you own SONWEBHOST

Maybe using vps for selling vpn or ssh tunnel :lol:

• Assuming you didn't do this, your VPS could have been compromised. Let them know this might be the case and discuss the options.

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited October 2013

If he previous get experiences dealing with Abuse notice ("My previous VPS provider did send me an alert "), then he must know what he is doing.