Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 500 vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 500 vps

chiccorossochiccorosso Member
edited April 2018 in Requests

Hello,

someone can me make and offer for 500vps with:

1gb ram
1 vcore
and ubuntu

Use streaming lesson for a school.

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

So you want 500x a VPS with 1GB ram and 1 vcore? How much bandwidth?

• Digital Ocean may do that for free if its actually for a lesson.
    https://www.digitalocean.com/droplets-for-demos/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

What would be the legitimate use case for 500 VMs ? That seems like a high arbitrary number ?

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Do you mean 500 VMs or a single VPS with 500GB of storage?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

NAT ok? I assume as its for school you dont need dedicated IP's right?

Thanked by 1willie
  • I think you will need a resource pool for that...

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Wasn't there someone else fairly recently who asked for a large number of VPSes? If I recall well, that thread was closed.

• Inded_HostingInded_Hosting Member
    edited April 2018

@angstrom said:
    Wasn't there someone else fairly recently who asked for a large number of VPSes? If I recall well, that thread was closed.

That's not the case but everyone is in dilemma if this is only an attempt to obtain some ipv4 for spam without proper justification or is really required for study purposes...

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2018

CR7 scored a ridiculous goal yesterday. The dude is probably trying to buy 500 of his brand limited edition football shoes.

Thanked by 2cubedata MikePT

@Inded_Hosting said: @angstrom said: Wasn't there someone else fairly recently who asked for a large number of VPSes? If I recall well, that thread was closed.

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

• @angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said: @angstrom said: Wasn't there someone else fairly recently who asked for a large number of VPSes? If I recall well, that thread was closed.

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

The case is that everyone is protecting their ipv4 from spam that's obvious...

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

Still not sure what's not the case but okay.

• @angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

I don't think you read the full comment i made above as you only quote half of it if you read it would make more sense...

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

I don't think you read the full comment i made above as you only quote half of it if you read it would make more sense...

Since you quoted me in your full comment above and started by saying "That's not the case", I thought that you were objecting to something that I had said, but perhaps not.

Anyway, yes, the use of the 500 VPSes isn't really clarified at the moment, I agree.

• Inded_HostingInded_Hosting Member
    edited April 2018

@angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

Since you quoted me in your full comment above and started by saying "That's not the case", I thought that you were objecting to something that I had said, but perhaps not.

Anyway, yes, the use of the 500 VPSes isn't really clarified at the moment, I agree.

Yes that's right i was not objecting you or anything i only was trying to say that the op did not even follow this thread to tell us the real usage of the vps that he wants...

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

@Inded_Hosting said:

@angstrom said:

That's not the case but

What's not the case?

Yes that's right i was not objecting you or anything i only was trying to say that the op did not even follow this thread to tell us the real usage of the vps that he wants...

Okay, we're good. :-)

Yeah, the OP hasn't explained much so far.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

OP's probably expecting PM offers.

• where the fuff is post maker? everyone just saying everything, but chiccorosso is silent

• Twitch viewer bots?

• swainswain Member

@caniac22 said:
    Twitch viewer bots?

Pretty sure back connect proxies would be a bit cheaper lol

• @swain said:

@caniac22 said:
    Twitch viewer bots?

Sir, I just clicked your link in your signature.

I'm going to have to ask you to upgrade to PHP 7 as part of the optimization police.

• swainswain Member

@YokedEgg said:

@swain said:

@caniac22 said:
    Twitch viewer bots?

Sir, I just clicked your link in your signature.

I'm going to have to ask you to upgrade to PHP 7 as part of the optimization police.

Whoooooops ;-)

Never pointed my domain to my new server

Thanked by 1YokedEgg
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

5 usd each. Deliverable whenever you are ready. Payment via Bank transfer only. For how long would you need those servers ?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@drserver said:
    5 usd each. Deliverable whenever you are ready. Payment via Bank transfer only. For how long would you need those servers ?

One month.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @MikeA said:

@drserver said:

One month.

Then after that he can move to another host after all the IPs are on spamhaus!

(JK OP, you may have good intentions.)

MikeA said: One month.

Awesome we are more than happy to have you @chiccorosso

edited April 2018

@YokedEgg there will be no problems with IPs, it is streaming only, we will rate limit mail traffic. Rate limiting will not be a problem @chiccorosso ?

• sinsin Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    NAT ok? I assume as its for school you dont need dedicated IP's right?

The students all need new shoes

Thanked by 1willie

Well, @chiccorosso hasn't returned since making his post, so he has probably decided that LET isn't the right place to look for his 500 VPSes.

• sorry for my delay to reply! so my client is a school and this small vps are need to share streaming lesson. Bandwidth need unlimited.

This discussion has been closed.