Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How good (or bad) is Arch Hosting website hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How good (or bad) is Arch Hosting website hosting.

Wanted to get some feed back on Arch Hosting's website hosting before I pull the trigger. If anybody has any experience with them or any thoughts about their performance they would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

They was offering lifetime services so ill will not recommend to join due to fact that we know how those providers end.

Thanked by 1royceis
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Liam is pretty awesome, so you've got premium support who actually cares about his customers

Thanked by 2royceis timelapse
  • Im sorry for the necro.

@Arch Liam, what happened to Archhosting? You killed your kvm products when you switched to DA saying you did so to focus on web hosting. Months later, your whois became private and tickets are just being closed and not being replied to; this can be corroborated by other clients on your FB page. Did you sell the business? Why was there no email/notification/announcement about it?

@iHavenoName hello you also have a lifetime plan with @Arch right? Did you opt to switch to DA or stay with cPanel? Is support also ignoring your tickets and just closing it?

Thank you!

• Even their phone number was removed on their site and whois. I tried to contact the old number but so far no reply.

I was told by someone here that @Arch Liam left to pursue another career. Liam was the best! I dont know who is running the business now. During the migration from cPanel to DA in August, they were responsive. There was someone from Support named Matthew.

Maybe now theyre trying to keep it running or finding buyers discreetly? @MikePT if the business is being sold, would you consider buying and honoring those who bought Arch's LTD? :D

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@timelapse said:
    Even their phone number was removed on their site and whois. I tried to contact the old number but so far no reply.

I was told by someone here that @Arch Liam left to pursue another career. Liam was the best! I dont know who is running the business now. During the migration from cPanel to DA in August, they were responsive. There was someone from Support named Matthew.

Maybe now theyre trying to keep it running or finding buyers discreetly? @MikePT if the business is being sold, would you consider buying and honoring those who bought Arch's LTD? :D

Nope. I can only honor it to our direct clients mate... :)

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

Interesting tho sad. It was the archhosting LT deal on SS (rather not buying it ) that landed me at LET.

Hope the folks who took the LT deal got refunds.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

@timelapse said:
    Even their phone number was removed on their site and whois. I tried to contact the old number but so far no reply.

What specs and pricing was it for lifetime?

Edit: Information provided

• @Mic-hael PM'd you.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee timelapse
  • @vyas11 said:
    Interesting tho sad. It was the archhosting LT deal on SS (rather not buying it ) that landed me at LET.

Hope the folks who took the LT deal got refunds.

The servers are working fine. Its just when you open a ticket, it gets closed and no reply after maybe a day? I didnt create another or spam ticket because I read on their FB they also delete tickets. With current situation, anything can happen so I dont want to get on their bad side. They can delete all tickets or delete your account. I already backed up. Thank you @Mic-hael :)

I guess just enjoy it until it lasts. But the uncertainty is really :(

Same! Arch LTD led me to LEB and LET! Liam was really a great guy too! Bought it in 2017.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @Mic-hael said:

@timelapse said:

What specs and pricing was it for lifetime?

Edit: Information provided

I think they sold LTD twice or thrice. Startup at $25 and Business at $45-50. Same inclusions as is on their site.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Ympker did you also buy this LTD?

Some people on FB and other social media sites are complaining since they are getting charged when they bought the LTD. Perhaps they didnt opt-in to migrate to DA. Arch sent emails regarding the switch to DA for free or continue with cPanel and get charged a minimal fee monthly.

• the terms of the deal did not mention cP... that might be the (un)fortunate part. There were other deals on SS - some mentioned cP, then the providers tried to change the terms.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited November 2019

this was sad @eol .

• So my gut feeling was correct. Arch Hosting will shutdown on January 10, 2020.

Any refuge deals? @MikePT :D

edited December 2019

@timelapse said:
    So my gut feeling was correct. Arch Hosting will shutdown on January 10, 2020.

Yeah sure, can post something today. :)

EDIT: Coupon: REFUGEE for 60% off recurring for our plans at www.myw.pt, paid annually :)
    Lasts 48h.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • @MikePT said:

@timelapse said:

EDIT: Coupon: REFUGEE for 60% off recurring for our plans at www.myw.pt, paid annually :)
    Lasts 48h.

How about 75off for 24 hrs, should show their Arch invoice to avail. :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@timelapse said:

@MikePT said:

@timelapse said:

Lasts 48h.

How about 75off for 24 hrs, should show their Arch invoice to avail. :)

Sure. Link to our 75% recurring discount post here.