Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap and fast KVM in Poland?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap and fast KVM in Poland?

setkasetka Member
edited April 2018 in Requests

Hi
i need cheap and fast KVM/XEN server located in Poland. Any cheap offers are welcome;) Can be a Dedicated server as well - depends price;)
cheers

Comments

• setkasetka Member

tnx have you got any opinion? how it works? any slow down during heavy traffic in the afternoon?

• They were sending these instrucions on how to protect yourself from Meltdown/Spectre vulnerabilities (aka how to update the OS). Decide for yourself how relevant that was.

• setkasetka Member

i ordered one for 12 months :) still waiting for server details.... paid in full already.

• setkasetka Member

yes i read this offer details and an see any tricks yet.

• lemonlemon Member

they already emailed me because my cpu usage was too high (20% on 4 cores)

• setkasetka Member

i am going to use this vps server for vpn services only (showmax, netflix, hbogo) so should be fine;)

• @setka said:
    i am going to use this vps server for vpn services only (showmax, netflix, hbogo) so should be fine;)

Then u should be fine

• MrPsycho said: Then u should be fine

For a year :)

• RamiRami Member

@setka said:
    i ordered one for 12 months :) still waiting for server details.... paid in full already.

Their email went directly to the Spam folder in my Gmail, Check yours

• setkasetka Member

just sent an email to customer service and received all necessary details;) Jus got a question. After 12 month will they start charge me like a standard user? If yes i'll have to cancel subscription just before end promo period.

• I can recommend webh.pl - you can have something like:

4 GB RAM 4 cores 40 GB SSD unlimited transfer

for 50 PLN (around 12 euro), you can also attach another 500 GB HDD for another 50 PLN or even more (up to 2 TB) if anyone is interested you can use this referrral link http://webh.pl/?promo=22756 - when use it, you will receive 20% discount for a first month.

please note, VPS resources can be customized for your needs and I can help during order if Polish will be a problem. For payment you can use PayPal.

Thanked by 1Leonn
  • lemonlemon Member

@setka said:
    After 12 month will they start charge me like a standard user?

yes

@setka said:
    If yes i'll have to cancel subscription just before end promo period.

I asked them about this and they said it is not neccessary to cancel, if you don't pay the server gets suspended. I'll see, one of my servers ends 2018/05/19.

• setkasetka Member

good to know cheers pal

• nazwa.pl seems to be available if you are polish resident.

• @MrPsycho said:
    They were sending these instrucions on how to protect yourself from Meltdown/Spectre vulnerabilities (aka how to update the OS). Decide for yourself how relevant that was.

Holy, why no one thought of this simple way?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

apt-get update made my day.

• nazwa.pl requires Polish address, Phone number, and social security number to get account activated. Could still I create an account (I am not Polish). Need your help if you are not Polish and managed to create account

• @athensguy I wrote them a few hours ago. Reply was fast ( within 5 minutes) but they said they don't accept clients from outside Poland at this time.

• athensguyathensguy Member
    edited April 2018

@DanSummer said:
    @athensguy I wrote them a few hours ago. Reply was fast ( within 5 minutes) but they said they don't accept clients from outside Poland at this time.

I can see that. Even no English support. Thanks @DanSummer

• @lemon said:
    I asked them about this and they said it is not neccessary to cancel, if you don't pay the server gets suspended. I'll see, one of my servers ends 2018/05/19.

Had one of my servers expire in February, no issues, other servers with them are still up. Simply ignored the invoices.

Thanked by 1lemon
  • I use this vps from pumpcloud.net OVH Warsaw
    WAW Plan 3
    [UNMANAGED]
    3 vCPU Cores @ 3.5GHz
    6GB DDR4 RAM
    60GB SSD
    6TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 Address
    From $9.99/mo

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep