Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DCH listed IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DCH listed IPs

LeoKLeoK Member

I am curious are all data center IPs listed with MaxMind, Ip2Location etc.... or only ones that have been flagged in the past? Would it be possible to get IPs that would not fail do to DCH listing? Does that mean proxies from services fail the same test?

Comments

• There are some providers whose IPs are categorized as company, not dch. Note that there are very few.

• mikecmikec Member

@levnode said:
    There are some providers whose IPs are categorized as company, not dch. Note that there are very few.

Do you have any example that we can refer to?

• blackblack Member

Are you just looking for those IPs to block proxy / VPNs?

• LeoKLeoK Member

I am looking to set up some proxies to do some social botting just for myself.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Right ... ... ...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

https://github.com/Ne00n/IP-Blocklist

Well, its just a starting point, it takes Spamhaus + Tor Exits and generates a list.

This is only about 1.8k entries, compared to the announced routable subnets which are around 800k.

I would call the part dynamic, since it changes every few days, but there is also a big part thats kinda static, which is the ASN's they are used within the DC's, the thing is, they are about 50k+ of these, I am sure you wont want to check them each by hand.

There are ways, to find all the ASN's which are used for DC IP space.

Thanked by 1LeoK
  • LeoKLeoK Member

This is a great start. I wonder if social networks IG, etc... are running against SpamHaus

• LeoKLeoK Member

It would be really useful to be able to run the IP2Location proxy list against a list of Data Center allocations.

• @LeoK said:
    I am looking to set up some proxies to do some social botting just for myself.

That's far from white-hat, and hence not allowed on LET. Closed.

Thanked by 3angstrom Clouvider LeoK
This discussion has been closed.