Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Asia, Europe or America for SEO Services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Asia, Europe or America for SEO Services

Specification:

1 or 1 (1/2) cpu
20gb (hdd or ssd)
4gb ram
Any virtualization
Centos 6
Budget : $3-$5 / Mo

IP must be not blocked at wikipedia as vps will be used for SEO Services (No SPAM Service, This is or any other wrong thing)

Need unique IPs, VPS require 200
IP from same subnet (/24) is also accepted but only 2 IPs means 2 VPS!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Athyl said:

So you just need 2 (two) IPv4 right? not 200?

• AthylAthyl Member

2 IPv4 from same subnet, Other wise i need 200 vps in total different IPs not blocked on wikipedia

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited March 2018

@MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

From what I've understand, he seems to want 200 vps with dedicated ips for scrapping purpose.

• Athyl said: No SPAM Service, This is or any other wrong thing)

Athyl said: ther wise i need 200 vps in total different IPs not blocked on wikipedia

lololol

• AthylAthyl Member

@jetchirag said:

@MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

From what I've understand, he seems to want 200 vps with dedicated ips for scrapping purpose.

There is a purpose of articles edit and creating, Some time IP got blocked in wikipedia when adding or editing article for any one so we request for the ip removal request and it takes some weeks, to save the weeks time we need some vps to complete our target of articles asap!

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@jetchirag said:

@MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

I think he can buy up to 200 IPs but require 1 IP/ 1 VPS and those IP are not being blocked from Wikipedia. (He think if an IP on a subnet worked with his purpose, then he would assume 200 other IPs on that subnet will work the same)

• @Athyl said:

@jetchirag said:

@MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

There is a purpose of articles edit and creating, Some time IP got blocked in wikipedia when adding or editing article for any one so we request for the ip removal request and it takes some weeks, to save the weeks time we need some vps to complete our target of articles asap!

I do have different opinions. If Wikipedia is blocking ips then it must be because they detect spam / violation. So this seems to be a way to bypass that.

• AthylAthyl Member

@jetchirag said:

@Athyl said:

@jetchirag said:

@MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

I do have different opinions. If Wikipedia is blocking ips then it must be because they detect spam / violation. So this seems to be a way to bypass that.

Go on wikipedia and post some thing, They even block on the right things.
    We are freelancers and our work to post, put articles for the different companies, celebrities, projects etc.
    Some time we get blocked and we don't want to stop the business just because of the IP purpose!

Please i am only interested on offers, Send me your IPs and prices on PM or here!

• hzrhzr Member

This is even worse than the google seo fuckers, you're literally trying to spam and ruin a nonprofit volunteer website, jesus

Thanked by 2doughmanes imok
  • @Athyl what legitimate reason could you have to edit hundreds of wiki pages for your "clients"?

Give them the edits and let them edit it from their IP. LOL

• hzrhzr Member
    edited March 2018

jetchirag said: From what I've understand, he seems to want 200 vps with dedicated ips for scrapping purpose.

>

This is wikipedia. Every post/article is publicly exported as a complete download and every article has API access

https://dumps.wikimedia.org/

The only reason he would be getting banned is for mass-spam, shilling, fraud type bullshit.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • AidanAidan Member

There is no chance in hell that you need this for legitimate purposes, you're a spammer at best.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • JackHJackH Member

Go and find a Google Digital Garage and learn how to actually do SEO. It's free, it's open and you can understand how to do things entirely whitehat (whilst learning how much easier it is than blackhat).

At the end of the day Google will always be more clever than you - they understand how their algorithms work, and you don't. Why can I say this so confidently? Because they wrote them, and you didn't. I guarantee they will notice this behaviour and penalise you heavily for it. Short term gains? Perhaps. Long term gains? No.

Don't waste IP space for SEO. Spend the money you would be willing to spend on IP space on employing someone who can actually help you to optimise your keywords and increase your quality score. IP space is scarce, limited and in demand.

If you'd like me to put you in touch with some Google Digital Marketing Mentors from a Google Digital Garage, let me know. Sessions are entirely free.

There's really no reason to be cunt-like with your IP-wasting bullshit.

• Word association time: SEO purposes = shit

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited April 2018

@Athyl is spamming and ruining nonprofit, charitable, volunteer-driven websites. Holy crap, have some standards, jfc

• So, you're trying to boost SEO by editting wikipedia articles, and your ips tend to get banned for that?

Ye, I'm VERY hesitant to call that anything but black hat.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.