Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HiFormance] 2GB || 40GB SSD RAID10 || KVM || WINDOWS || 1Gbps || 4 Locations || $5/mth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HiFormance] 2GB || 40GB SSD RAID10 || KVM || WINDOWS || 1Gbps || 4 Locations || $5/mth

HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep
edited March 2018 in Offers

Hello Everyone!

We have a couple of very special offers for you today for both KVM and OpenVZ. Every VPS comes equipped with the latest and greatest control panel software, SolusVM. Our support team is available 24/7/365 to assist you via our support ticket system or via phone. Contact [email protected] today to enhance your hosting experience!

Why choose HiFormance?

24/7 Expert Support
Full Control Panel (SolusVM)
HTML5 VNC
Instant Activation
KVM Virtualization
99.99% Uptime SLA
25+ OS Templates
Custom ISO's (Bring your own)
FREE Location transfers
Bulk pricing discounts
E5-2660+ Host Nodes
Flexible pricing & configurations
Pure SSD RAID10 Storage

**5 Locations: **
Los Angeles - http://lg.losangeles.ca.hiformance.net/
Chicago - http://lg.chicago.il.hiformance.net/
Dallas - http://lg.dallas.tx.hiformance.net/
Buffalo - http://lg.buffalo.ny.hiformance.net/
Atlanta - http://lg.atlanta.ga.hiformance.net/

Special Offer: Pre-pay 3-years to receive double CPU, memory, SSD or IP address!
Note: Just submit a ticket and include the resource you choose to be doubled.

OpenVZ 2018
2 vCore
2GB Ram
20GB Pure SSD
2TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port
1 x IP Address
OpenVZ -- SolusVM Control Panel
Linux Only
$10/year - Order Link

KVM 2018
2 Core
2GB Ram
40GB Pure SSD
2TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port
1 x IP Address
KVM -- SolusVM Control Panel
Windows & Linux
$5/month - Order Link

KVM Host Node:
2x Xeon E5-2660 through E5-2690
128GB+ DDR3/DDR4
8 X 1TB SSD
Hardware RAID10
1Gbps Uplink

Comments

• Deadpool offer.

• Nice offer.

• If anybody has reviews about them, please let me know if they're kinda ok as I need something dirtcheap :). BTW... checked your whois, not related to Johnny are you?

• HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

@Saragoldfarb said:
    If anybody has reviews about them, please let me know if they're kinda ok as I need something dirtcheap :). BTW... checked your whois, not related to Johnny are you?

Hey, Sorry I just updated the post it was very hard to read before. If you have any questions or concerns we can chat by Skype or I can give you a call. :)

• @HiFormance said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    If anybody has reviews about them, please let me know if they're kinda ok as I need something dirtcheap :). BTW... checked your whois, not related to Johnny are you?

Hey, Sorry I just updated the post it was very hard to read before. If you have any questions or concerns we can chat by Skype or I can give you a call. :)

No worries, cheers. Can't find that much about you on google but for just $10 bucks I might order one over the weekend and setup a little devbox.

• @Saragoldfarb said:

I had one,but it's not this one,you can review.

CPU model : Intel Xeon E312xx (Sandy Bridge)

Number of cores : 4

CPU frequency : 2199.998 MHz

Total size of Disk : 33.0 GB (5.7 GB Used)

Total amount of Mem : 3944 MB (1570 MB Used)

Total amount of Swap : 2047 MB (0 MB Used)

System uptime : 34 days, 0 hour 30 min

Load average : 0.01, 0.01, 0.00

Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 4.14.9-041409-generic

I/O speed(1st run) : 49.0 MB/s

I/O speed(2nd run) : 107 MB/s

I/O speed(3rd run) : 137 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 97.7 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed

CacheFly 205.234.175.175 94.8MB/s

Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 7.18MB/s

Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 4.09MB/s

Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 3.64MB/s

Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 4.27MB/s

Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 26.3MB/s

Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 16.4MB/s

Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 50.2MB/s

Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 2.79MB/s

Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 7.36MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 8.58MB/s

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • donlidonli Member

There's actually another location listed on the configuration page:

New York, NY, USA

Is that actually available and is there a looking glass for that location?

• I just purchased the 10$/year offer, my product is currently pending. I will update with stuff such as speedtest results if asked.

• @sadree said:
    I just purchased the 10$/year offer, my product is currently pending. I will update with stuff such as speedtest results if asked.

Would be appreciated!

• sadreesadree Member
    edited March 2018

@Saragoldfarb said:

@sadree said:
    I just purchased the 10$/year offer, my product is currently pending. I will update with stuff such as speedtest results if asked.

Would be appreciated!

I just got into the vps now, took about two hours for VPS setup. This is more due to it being manual activation rather than automated. Likely to avoid a major overloading influx of clients.

I can say right now that they have a far superior control panel compared to a couple of the prior hosts I've used, provides a lot more information up front. Pages and connection was quick, even for me on 4mbps/dn 1mbps/up satellite internet.

I used speedtest-cli to run the following speedtests on the VPS in Buffalo NY. I ran the 3 tests consecutively with about 30 seconds between each. Speed seems consistent.

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 6.026 ms

Download: 877.34 Mbit/s

Upload: 554.80 Mbit/s

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 6.07 ms

Download: 927.56 Mbit/s

Upload: 561.43 Mbit/s

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 5.818 ms

Download: 904.54 Mbit/s.

Upload: 715.77 Mbit/s

I cut out a lot of the extra text to avoid having a overly long post.

For the extra curious, this is the control panel I was speaking of, I have yet to be with another host that gives such a neat little panel. image hosted by lightshot: http://prntscr.com/iyo3un

This isn't sponsored, I'm just happy to share info on what so far seems like a sweet deal. I hope this helps you.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @sadree said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@sadree said:

Would be appreciated!

I just got into the vps now, took about two hours for VPS setup. This is more due to it being manual activation rather than automated. Likely to avoid a major overloading influx of clients.

I can say right now that they have a far superior control panel compared to a couple of the prior hosts I've used, provides a lot more information up front. Pages and connection was quick, even for me on 4mbps/dn 1mbps/up satellite internet.

I used speedtest-cli to run the following speedtests on the VPS in Buffalo NY. I ran the 3 tests consecutively with about 30 seconds between each. Speed seems consistent.

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 6.026 ms

Download: 877.34 Mbit/s

Upload: 554.80 Mbit/s

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 6.07 ms

Download: 927.56 Mbit/s

Upload: 561.43 Mbit/s

Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 5.818 ms

Download: 904.54 Mbit/s.

Upload: 715.77 Mbit/s

I cut out a lot of the extra text to avoid having a overly long post.

For the extra curious, this is the control panel I was speaking of, I have yet to be with another host that gives such a neat little panel. image hosted by lightshot: http://prntscr.com/iyo3un

This isn't sponsored, I'm just happy to share info on what so far seems like a sweet deal. I hope this helps you.

Thanks for that! I actually don't mind if it's setup manually. I'll put it on my shortlist for things to order over the weekend :)

• Ticket #824372 please check

@tarek4web said:
    Ticket #824372 please check

Hello,

Looks like this is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else :)

• tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited April 2018

@HiFormance said:

@tarek4web said:
    Ticket #824372 please check

Hello,

Looks like this is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else :)

Thanks

• n4afn4af Member

HF $10 package
    HF ~#speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from ColoCrossing (23.95.200.31)...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.30 km]: 20.474 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 708.25 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed................................................................................................
    Upload: 431.58 Mbit/s

• Saw the LEB post as soon as it was posted and Dallas and Atlanta are both Sold Out. @HiFormance if you open up more stock please let me know!

• HiFormance said: If you have any questions or concerns we can chat by Skype or I can give you a call. :)

So, you ARE Johnny Nguyen of GVH, aren't you?

• I purchased $10 deal. I noticed that all prefered by me linux distro's(centos 7, ubuntu) have old kernel '2.6.32-042stab127.2' but to be able to run a docker machine i need at least 3.10 version. Is there something I can do? or will be an kernel update soon? Thanks.

• @mardari said:
    I purchased $10 deal. I noticed that all prefered by me linux distro's(centos 7, ubuntu) have old kernel '2.6.32-042stab127.2' but to be able to run a docker machine i need at least 3.10 version. Is there something I can do? or will be an kernel update soon? Thanks.

It's openvz, which runs the kernel of the host. The only thing you can reasonably do is upgrade to a kvm-based vps.

• Hello,
    I want this offer 'OpenVZ 2018':
    2 vCore
    2GB Ram
    20GB Pure SSD
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    1 x IP Address
    Linux Only
    $10/year

But I need it with new kernel to work with docker, please provide it.

Regards

• mardari said: I purchased $10 deal. I noticed that all prefered by me linux distro's(centos 7, ubuntu) have old kernel '2.6.32-042stab127.2' but to be able to run a docker machine i need at least 3.10 version. Is there something I can do? or will be an kernel update soon? Thanks.

>
    can you try this solution ?
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34472937/install-docker-on-openvz-vps

• @eramax said:

Repeat of teamacc; You need docker, buy kvm.

@jvnadr said:

HiFormance said: If you have any questions or concerns we can chat by Skype or I can give you a call. :)

So, you ARE Johnny Nguyen of GVH, aren't you?

No, I am not sorry :)

@eramax said:
    Hello,
    I want this offer 'OpenVZ 2018':
    2 vCore
    2GB Ram
    20GB Pure SSD
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    1 x IP Address
    Linux Only
    $10/year

Regards

Docker is best on KVM but we do have nodes running 3.x kernels that support Docker.