Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4VPS and Hostens 50% Easter Promotion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4VPS and Hostens 50% Easter Promotion

FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
edited March 2018 in General

Time4VPS

JIU57SGG (-30%)
5DFP8XOK (-40%)
ZAXO46LQ (-50%)
https://www.time4vps.eu/

Hostens

Q89UKJ59 (-30%)
DWAQYR1P (-40%)
I0LXE4ZH (-50%)
https://www.hostens.com/

Easter coupon hidden on their website!
Seems like one-time and non recurring

Thanked by 3Falzo graphic default

Comments

• EwokEwok Member

I figured since they recently introduced KVM storage plans this would be a good opportunity to get one, but I went on the website and they're no longer there. Asked livechat and they said they didn't meet their expectations. ;(

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Ewok said:
    I figured since they recently introduced KVM storage plans this would be a good opportunity to get one, but I went on the website and they're no longer there. Asked livechat and they said they didn't meet their expectations. ;(

???

https://www.time4vps.eu/storage-servers/

• Those are their normal OVZ storage servers, not KVM.

Promo is non-recurring; I'm not too tempted.

Thanked by 2Falzo bdspice
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited March 2018

@seanho said:
    Those are their normal OVZ storage servers, not KVM.

ah I see, sorry... (missed the KVM part entirely)

• @seanho said:
    Those are their normal OVZ storage servers, not KVM.

But you can order biennially.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

By the time 2 years is over, you are most likely to found a cheaper plan else where

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

FAT32 said: Hostens.eu

Hostens.com*

@hostens said:

Hostens.com*

Updated with link! One of the cutest host imo

Thanked by 1hostens
  • donlidonli Member

@hostens said:

Hostens.com*

Much better than an .eu domain - you never know when those could go away.

Thanked by 3Falzo Tom imok
  • Just wanted to add, I still think T4V has been doing a great job with their storage servers; I have kept a grandfathered 512GB for years and it has been very stable. I have not felt limited by IOPS in any way; my use-case (2nd-tier backups pushed overnight) is the kind of usage their product was designed for.

I'm glad they are strategic in offering reasonable promos; deadpooling helps nobody.

• seanho said: my use-case (2nd-tier backups pushed overnight) is the kind of usage their product was designed for.

Using for second + not so important/weekly backups. Haven't faced problem yet as well. (71.76 EUR - biennially)

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2018

Yeah I also have a legacy 512GB plan, not always the speediest network but it is fine for the cold archiving I use it for. This 50% coupon seems to work on the current storage plans giving iirc 2.25 eur/tb/mo on the 2 year plan. That's the cheapest storage out there that I know of and I'm a bit tempted even though I now have more storage than I can use.

I'm not chuffed about a non-recurring 2 year offer since as others say, there will be something else comparable by then. With 1 year it's a slight annoyance. It's only when it's 1 month that it really comes across as a promotional trick.

I have to wonder the purpose of the 30% and 40% coupons, given that the 50% seems to work (as of last night) on everything I tried it on ;).

edited March 2018

@willie said:

I have to wonder the purpose of the 30% and 40% coupons, given that the 50% seems to work (as of last night) on everything I tried it on ;).

There are multiple easter eggs on their website, and if I am not wrong each of them have limited amount of use (for example, 200 use for 50%)

• FAT32 said: 200 use for 50%

Oh interesting, that would explain. Anyway it worked last night, don't know about now.