Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Domain Auction] dotcom + dotorg

[Domain Auction] dotcom + dotorg

Hi all. I was going through my domain list and decided to auction some.

1 DDoswatch dot com (06-09-2018, DirectNic)

+ DDoswatch dot org (21-09-2018, Name)

You're bidding on the set. Offers start at $7 with a $1 increment.

Now for some leftovers:

2 StorageVM dot org (21-09-2018, Name)

3 PrimaryDNS dot org (21-09-2018, Name)

Offers for these start at $1 with a $1 increment. I forgot to include these as a set in my previous auction. To be clear, I have contacted the buyers to ask permission to sell these.

Additional info:

• Auction ends April 4, 24:00 CEST (Amsterdam).
  • Payment by Paypal
  • Free push to your account at current registrar if you like.
  • Please bid on numbers and refrain from posting the domainname.

Have fun!

Comments

• 3 $7

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks for the bid! appreciate it!

• 2 $15

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

1 $29

2 $29

3 $29

India VPS with IPv6 | Taiwan VPS | Japan VPS (SoftBank DC) | South Korea VPS | Hong Kong VPS | Lithuania VPS | Serbia VPS with IPv6 | Poland VPS with IPv6

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • 2 $35

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks for the bids so far!

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

1 $56

2 $56

3 $56

India VPS with IPv6 | Taiwan VPS | Japan VPS (SoftBank DC) | South Korea VPS | Hong Kong VPS | Lithuania VPS | Serbia VPS with IPv6 | Poland VPS with IPv6

Thanked by 2Aidan Saragoldfarb
  • @BlaZe trying to scare away the other bidders? :) Thanks for the bids!

• More than enough time untill the auction ends. Anyone gonna challenge BlaZe ?

• GodsGods Member
    edited March 31

1 $100

3 $100

Edit Reason: Reformat

Alex on Discord. BunnyCDN give me a hoodie, thanks.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks again for the bids! So far we have:

1 @Gods $100

2 @BlaZe $56

3 @Gods $100

Thanked by 1Gods
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

2 - $200 3 - $200

Ping me if you need well priced production instance. Ask me about our new Enterprise cPanel hosting plans with unique features running on SanDisk Optimus MAX enterprise SSD SAS drives and our brand new managed Zimbra email accounts.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • GodsGods Member

3 $210

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks for the bids! Current highest:

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @Gods $210

3 250

Ping me if you need well priced production instance. Ask me about our new Enterprise cPanel hosting plans with unique features running on SanDisk Optimus MAX enterprise SSD SAS drives and our brand new managed Zimbra email accounts.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thank you. We now have:

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @drserver $250

Those are some serious bids, highly appreciated!

• GodsGods Member
    edited April 1

3 $270

Stop bidding higher than me :(

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @Gods said:

3 $270

Stop bidding higher than me :(

I guess the battle is on:)

Thanked by 1Gods

3 350

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks again for the bids! We're not at:

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @drserver $350

• GodsGods Member

Hard bid

3 $370

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thank again @Gods . With about 2 days to go we're now at:

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @Gods $370

3 400

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Thanks. With 2 days to go we've reached:

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @drserver $400

Thanks to all bidders so far!

• wow, great auction to see on LET.

• A bit over one day to go. New bidders, feel free to join in!

• angstromangstrom Member

@Saragoldfarb said: A bit over one day to go. New bidders, feel free to join in!

Most of us are low-end bidders, I'm afraid! But it's nice to watch and see how much money you'll get. :-)

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said: A bit over one day to go. New bidders, feel free to join in!

Most of us are low-end bidders, I'm afraid! But it's nice to watch and see how much money you'll get. :-)

Next time I'll add some Lowend domains as well and maybe pricecap the bids to $7 or so for the sake of the lowend spirit :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Member

@Saragoldfarb said:

@angstrom said:

Next time I'll add some Lowend domains as well and maybe pricecap the bids to $7 or so for the sake of the lowend spirit :)

I think that up to $10 would still be possible. :-)

Anyway, your baby girl must be pleased to see that she'll be able to get a really nice gift after the auction. :-)

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

• @angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@angstrom said:

I think that up to $10 would still be possible. :-)

Probably... I think I have some 3 character .net I'm not using anymore. I dunno. I'll discuss it with my partner and see there's anything fun I can include.

Anyway, your baby girl must be pleased to see that she'll be able to get a really nice gift after the auction. :-)

I've been looking into cargo bikes for a while. It'd be easy to get her and the dogs to the city or the woods with one of those. They're quite expensive but this would make a good start and I'll just sell my soul for the rest of the money I'd need :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • GodsGods Member

I'm only here for lot number 1 :)

Dr. Server wins

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @Gods said: I'm only here for lot number 1 :)

Dr. Server wins

You put up a good flight though ;)

• Just want to add, I'll probably be sleeping when the auction ends but I'll contact winners tomorrow.

• Auction ended. Thanks to all participating. I will contact the winners to get things sorted tomorrow.

1 @Gods $100

2 @drserver $200

3 @drserver $400

• 2 and 3 are payed for and transfer has been initiated. Thanks!

• Lot 1 is paid for as well and currently all but 1 of the transfers are completed. One still pending. Once again, thanks to all for this great auction.