Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greater dedicated server (currently $72/mo budget)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Greater dedicated server (currently $72/mo budget)

manoaratefymanoaratefy Member
edited March 2018 in Providers

Good morning,

I'm looking for a greater dedicated server. My currently configuration is 2x Xeon E5 & 48GB RAM & /29 main IP & /28 additional IP. My current provider bills it for $72 monthly.

I'm looking for another providers in USA region with the same configuration but having a permanent KVM as my current provider allow only temporary KVM per request on the ticket, which is not good if I need instantly KVM (for example when I made misconfiguration and lost connection of the server).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Aina Manoa Ratefiarison

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Low budget.

• @manoaratefy said:
    Good morning,

2x Xeon E5 & 48GB RAM & /29 main IP & /28 additional IP.
    $72 monthly.

a permanent KVM

Good luck!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • It would go above a hundred

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • CdoeCdoe Member

I don't think that's a problem with provider. If you constantly need the KVM on production server maybe you should take a second look before actually messing with things.

• subhojitduttasubhojitdutta Member
    edited March 2018

@manoaratefy said:
    Good morning,

I'm looking for a greater dedicated server. My currently configuration is 2x Xeon E5 & 48GB RAM & /29 main IP & /28 additional IP. My current provider bills it for $72 monthly.

I'm looking for another providers in USA region with the same configuration but having a permanent KVM as my current provider allow only temporary KVM per request on the ticket, which is not good if I need instantly KVM (for example when I made misconfiguration and lost connection of the server).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Aina Manoa Ratefiarison

May i know who is your current provider?

• My current provider is Dedispec. I'm currently talking with them to request permanent KVM.

I know it is the lowest budget in the planet, but I didn't told that I'm not considering to invest more $$$ on.

Best regards,

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Then increase it and you may even get some serious offers.

Thanked by 1RickBakkr
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

Do you use E5-2603 or maybe E5-2650v4?
    what CPU's do you need? and what drives and bandwidth?

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@manoaratefy I had to find your ticket based on your name but I'm not sure where you were told you'd only get a temporary KVM? Our technicans are actually setting up IPMI for you so you'll have it at all times.

• erkinerkin Member

So it's an other story solved within LET. Either this or that way...

• @Dedispec said:
    @manoaratefy I had to find your ticket based on your name but I'm not sure where you were told you'd only get a temporary KVM? Our technicans are actually setting up IPMI for you so you'll have it at all times.

Good guy Dedispec here to save the day.

• @Dedispec said:

In your website, you wrote "temporary". Thank you for precision. I'm very happy hearing that.