Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for Proxies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for Proxies

LeoKLeoK Member

I am looking for a box to host a couple of small pages and some proxies. I would probably want about 5 IPv4 and some IPv6 if available. Minimal specs. I would prefer to pay yearly or by the Quarter.

Comments

• Are you going to enable authentication on these proxies and respond to abuse complaints?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@doughmanes said:
    Are you going to enable authentication on these proxies and respond to abuse complaints?

Good question! If both answers are yes, take a look to DeepNet Solutions offers. Otherwise, you gonna have issue with most of the hosts here.

Thanked by 2cubedata doughmanes
  • You'd be surprised who signs up as a customer and is confused about how their open proxy got abused when it runs on a common port and all the scanning noise on the Internet

• @doughmanes said:
    You'd be surprised who signs up as a customer and is confused about how their open proxy got abused when it runs on a common port and all the scanning noise on the Internet

How do you mean?

Are there EVIL people with BAD INTENTIONS on the internet???

I just cant believe that.

• LeoKLeoK Member

The proxies are for my own use. Ports are never run on default. Yes, Authentication unless I run TinyProxy then they will only receive from my personal IP.

• Shoe got to be kidding me.