Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off in budget servers for life , start from 14.50 eur/mo Romania location !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off in budget servers for life , start from 14.50 eur/mo Romania location !

cociucociu Member
edited March 2018 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

today we offer a smart cupon code wich reduce your cost to 50% for life any of this budget servers :

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-servers-romania

Cupon code is " 3AYKCG8T2D "

Also we offer this code " UNLYU7S0S0 " durring the remain days from march wich is also 50% off for the next 6 month in any profesional servers from this link :

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/high-dedicated-servers

Do you have any question ? Please post here and i will try to respond you.

The principal network for this offer will be UPC (liberty global )

PLEASE NOTE : this dedis will be delivered in maximum 3 days due of huge demand. So please do not open tikets durring this days because we lost time in responding . Also the orders will be delivered in order what we recive it.

This is a limited offer for the first 300 orders.

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• Is the cheapest plan there still dual cpu?

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: Is the cheapest plan there still dual cpu?

yes because removing a cpu is time and money so i preffer to deliver with dual cpu :)

• Nice offer.

• ihellihell Member

Possible to exchange the 146G SAS with 1T SATA please?

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2018

ihell said: Possible to exchange the 146G SAS with 1T SATA please?

sorry we will not change any config. If you prefere you can order your 2.5 hdd and deliver it here and we are glad to add it to your dedi. FREE CHARGE !

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • cociucociu Member

zrj766 said: Nice offer.

Thanks.

• ihellihell Member

Already ordered one. Hope to be a nice deal.

• Any testing ip with the UPC network?

• cociucociu Member

cheapforme said: Any testing ip with the UPC network?

5 days money back guarantee. No question asked.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Will you be able to add also memory free of charge, when it will be shipped to you?

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: Will you be able to add also memory free of charge, when it will be shipped to you?

yes , the servers is support 10600r .

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu said:

Neoon said: Will you be able to add also memory free of charge, when it will be shipped to you?

yes , the servers is support 10600r .

How many memory slots does the board have?

I see a lot 2GB cheap sticks on ebay.

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: How many memory slots does the board have?

up to 12 slot for the budget servers.

• Can I install Windows 2016 Server Data Center edition with my own key?

• cociucociu Member

dev_vps said: Can I install Windows 2016 Server Data Center edition with my own key?

we will provide ILO so you can install what you want until is supported by hardware.

• The website is suuuper slow right now... but thanks for the great deals, @cociu <3

• cociucociu Member

doghouch said: The website is suuuper slow right now... but thanks for the great deals, @cociu <3

like always when one is offer something in LET is ddos

• @cociu nice offer by the way. Any chance of upgrade uplink (~250Mbps) for 14eur server?

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2018

mtsbatalha said: @cociu nice offer by the way. Any chance of upgrade uplink (~250Mbps) for 14eur server?

for 3 coca cola more/mo you have 1gbps port speed :) nope will be 100mbps. Any way is verry cheap yet.

Edited: i meen you can buy the second plan to have 1gbps

• sinsin Member

Can't seem to add to cart, the website is really slow right now :( really nice deals!

• cociucociu Member

sin said: Can't seem to add to cart, the website is really slow right now :( really nice deals!

have +700 persons right now online , wait and you will have your oportunity.

Thanked by 1sin
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

oh fuck

• TomTom Member

very hot offers, the disk space though :(

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Does anyone know whether IPv6 is available?

• cociucociu Member

angstrom said: Does anyone know whether IPv6 is available?

nope we do not offer ipv6

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Tom said: very hot offers, the disk space though :(

There's potential to replace a whole bunch of small VPS and still come out on top tho.

• Nice offers, Cociu servers are very good at the price paid.

Any offers coming for cheaper VPS, like Yearly Deal for OpenVZ 1 core 1 gb ram, Thanks :-)

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2018

ps20090 said: Any offers coming for cheaper VPS, like Yearly Deal for OpenVZ 1 core 1 gb ram, Thanks :-)

yes will came in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanked by 1pxhaxor
  • cociucociu Member

I cannot edit the thread but this is go for some "smart" affiliates : IF I POST HERE DELIVERY TIME IS 1-3 DAYS IS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT 30 TIKETS OPENED ABOUT WHEN THE SERVER IS DELIVERED SO MAKE YOUR WORK PROPERTY IF YOU WANT TO WIN MONEY. I WILL IGNORE THIS FOR THE MOMENT BUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF I WILL SEE AFILLIATES WHO IS MISSING THIS DETAILS I WILL NOT PAY THIS EARNINGS. i have faced until now with 30 tikets only in this offer. This is unbeleve really.

• cociucociu Member

remain servers less than 100