Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a $15-20/month VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a $15-20/month VPS.

I am aware of Hetzner, but I would like to be able to host NSFW-ish stuff (not for many people, just between friends).

I used scaleway before, tried to migrate to C2S but because they're 'out of stock' I cannot mount my old disk.
What I had on Scaleway was: VC1L, 8gb RAM, 50+150GB LSSD, 6 X86 64bit Cores, 200Mbit/s Unmetered Connection for under $15.

I am looking for an alternative in Europe, I don't care that much about internet metering and 100GB of storage is enough for me.

Some of the things I used to run on Scaleway: small minecraft server, nginx, lightweight pomf clone for private use, teamspeak, mumble, gitea, some flask bullshit of my own creation, irc bouncers, irc bots, irc clients, irc bridges, dokuwiki, tinyrss.
So as you can see a lot of relatively lightweight bullshit with no general direction nor purpose.

Please help.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

Assuming it is legal then it should not be a problem, please don't expect people to match scaleway pricing though, its cheap for a reason :)

Closest i can offer with NVMe disk being very expensive:

UK KVM - Pure NVME SSD.

2 CPU Core (Equal Share - E3-1270v5 or v6)
    12 GB Ram
    75 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    5000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared - ddos protected)
    2 x IPv4 address
    1 x /64 IPv6
    Full daily backup

€24.00 p/month

Thanked by 1LostSouls
  • I should've clarified, the NSFW content is mostly just things like irc bots posting rss feeds from NSFW subreddits, a site displaying random images from a similar source, all legal.

A tempting offer, but allow me to search some more first, as that's quite above my predicted budget.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I can do an 8GB plan for €16.00 however that only has 50GB disk which I assumed would not be of interest.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

OVH VPS SSD with an additional disk

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2018

Did you even read the OP’s post?

I am aware of Hetzner but I want to

Hetzner is very sensitive to just about anything. (ex. NSFW stuff.)

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We allow adult content.

SKB Enterprise BV can offer the following:

• 6 Cores
    • 12 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 75 GB SSD
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 15TB Premium bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4
    • Datacenter Amsterdam, The Netherlands (AS64425)

Monthly price: € 15,00 (~ $ 18,61)

When interested, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. Our website is https://skb-enterprise.com (English version coming soon).

We can provide a temporary server if you want to test our network before ordering.