Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for streaming dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for streaming dedi

KalternKaltern Member
edited March 2018 in Requests

Looking for dedi with at least 2tb HDD, 1Gbps, seedbox and Plex friendly, MUCH prefer Windows Server 2012 r1 (can supply own key).

Got about $60 p/m budget.. ish :P

Anything?

(Edited because 100Gbps would be nice however....and I cannot change the laws of physics...)

Comments

• TomTom Member

100Gbps for $60/m? Sign me up please!

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • :D

Ok ok, I might possibly have made a mistype :D

10Gbps, obviously - 1Gbps if I really have to.

• TomTom Member

Shared I assume ?

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

You've also mistyped SDD with HDD, unless you plan to never use anything more than a fraction of these 10Gbps.

• (maybe I should just start again...)

I'm getting my speeds mixed up. And I even usually know what I'm talking about....

YES, 1gbps, because I don't think many people have 2tb SSD's for anything less than the price of a small house. I will edit my post (again) and drink more coffee :D

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

@PUSHR_Victor said:
    You've also mistyped SDD with HDD, unless you plan to never use anything more than a fraction of these 10Gbps.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited March 2018

If you decide that 1gbit isn't going to happen, then I can recommend this deal:

CPU: Intel Core i7
    RAM: 32 GB DDR3
    HDD: 2x 1 TB
    Network: 500 Mbit
    60.16 USD

Link: https://serwerydedykowane.pl/en/homepage/

I also have an affiliate coupon which you can use, it will give you 25% off for any billing period (monthly/quarterly/yearly) Better value if you go yearly of course. The code is: E3D7-C20D-0EDE which would make it $45.

I can confirm they don't give a shit about what you do on it, I have Plex and torrents pretty much going non stop and even mining, and they really don't give a shit.

Edit: clarified "any billing period" - it's not recurring FYI

• On what location do you prefer? How many bandwidth do you need?

• @dahartigan said:
    If you decide that 1gbit isn't going to happen, then I can recommend this deal:

CPU: Intel Core i7
    RAM: 32 GB DDR3
    HDD: 2x 1 TB
    Network: 500 Mbit
    60.16 USD

Link: https://serwerydedykowane.pl/en/homepage/

I also have an affiliate coupon which you can use, it will give you 25% off for any billing period. Better value if you go yearly of course. The code is: E3D7-C20D-0EDE which would make it $45.

I can confirm they don't give a shit about what you do on it, I have Plex and torrents pretty much going non stop and even mining, and they really don't give a shit.

As I see at the moment they have additional recurring 20% discount on quarterly payments so it could be a good deal :-)

• @TommySRV said:
    As I see at the moment they have additional recurring 20% discount on quarterly payments so it could be a good deal :-)

Well spotted @TommySRV! I didn't notice that, only shows up in the checkout.. that's even better then.

• Thanks for the tips, I'll condsider the one mentioned previously as that looks quite good.