Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payza/Obopay Got Money Laundering Lawsuit ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payza/Obopay Got Money Laundering Lawsuit !

2»

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I got money in my bank from payza few days before . (Personal Bangladeshi account) .

But our company's business account withdraw is still pending . (Indian account)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I update my API to payza.eu

Thanks.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

We have found Payza to be very popular with Indians and as such have used them.

Currently attempting a withdrawal. Will let people know on 20/04/2018 if it is successfully received.

Dates keep changing for withdrawal request automatically .

• They probably don't even have all that money in their bank, who knows where it is really....

• @HBAndrei said:

Shakib said: I hope they have no problem to withdraw my hundred bucks.

>

If the majority of their users start panicking and request withdrawals, I doubt they'll be able to honor all of them.

Even a normal won't be able to honor such a request, when the majority of their user start withdrawing money. Let alone payza.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Well they won't be honoring withdrawal requests for US members. So they might have enough on hand to cover EU & Asia Pacific.

We kept minimal funds with them always withdrawing every $500 - 1k received so it's not too bad. I can imagine other companies may not have been as strict, especially those doing wire transfers where there was higher fees and hence more incentive to do larger transactions.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Forget your money even If you are from EU/Asia.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@DewlanceVPS said:
    I update my API to payza.eu

Thanks.

Well.

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Forget your money even If you are from EU/Asia.

How unexpected.

Some countries users are still getting money in the bank , same as I got in Bangladesh ,few days before.

• RIYAD said: Some countries users are still getting money in the bank

It probably also depends on the amount that needs to be refunded.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And you feel this is sustainable? Given that whatever assets they had in the US have likely been sized and EU is likely to follow soon? I'm surprised anyone is still using them.

• Thank You @RIYAD for sharing this priceless piece of html and png with us.

This is the best domain parking page template.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I warned about this 4 years ago, boy does our justice system move extremely slow. LoL.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/717063/#Comment_717063

Thanked by 1Clouvider

Just an update : We got our money ($800+) from Payza to our bank in India today , was quit surprising that the money came in , we put withdrawal request on March and got in June ! .

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2018

Clouvider said: Given that whatever assets they had in the US

They knew this will happen eventually. Everyone knows in this business, the US laws are overtly strict. Many companies subject to US sanctions or even arrest/jail of owners operate(d) absolutely legal in far more overall regulated countries as Germany or Japan.

You can absolutely bet there were not many US assets at any time in total % and anything after holding period by their bank was moved to most likely Europe, if not Hong Kong or SG to secure it further.