Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balkanvps.eu dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Balkanvps.eu dead?

WorldWorld Veteran

LowEndHelpdesk

I have a VPS with balkanvps.eu,but 20+ days ago,I noticed my VPS is down,so I sent a ticket to them.

Unfortunately,they said there was a disk error in the node which my VPS hosted,and no ETA for data recovery.

Their staff said they could create a blank server for me right now,and when they get data back,they can replace it,I agreed that. - 09/03/2018

But since that day,I didn't receive any further reply,I even sent some email to their owner/staff's private Email,but still no reply.

Is there anyone can contact them or know if its dead?

Best Regards,

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Did the host offer backups or raid?

• WorldWorld Veteran

@randvegeta said:
    Did the host offer backups or raid?

I don't think they offered that,but the important thing is not about data,is about get no reply for 13 days.

• pikepike Veteran

Assuming they had no RAID in place and no backups: your data are most likely lost

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

@pike said:
    Assuming they had no RAID in place and no backups: your data are most likely lost

@World said:
    but the important thing is not about data

Thanked by 1pike
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

very "reliable" company, if they do not have backups, lol

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Common guys, he has now said 3 times he does not care about the data, its the 2 weeks with no reply or VPS that is his concern.

The bit about lost data was just a quote from the hosts last communication.

Anyway @World, I don't think they have a rep here, but after 2 weeks, probably best to move on anyway.