Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mail provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mail provider

yektayekta Member

There is a mail provider for our domains. It was discussed in the LET, but I couldn't find it now. There were some Black Friday and/or New Year packages.

Can anybody remember and provide link please.

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

MXRoute

And here are a list of all the deals that still have stock: https://blog.mxroute.com/2018/02/old-mxroute-deals-still-in-stock

Edit: some of them still have stock.

Thanked by 1yekta
  • imokimok Member

You have Mailcheap and MXRoute

Thanked by 1yekta
  • MXRoute <3

Thanked by 1yekta
  • yes, mxroute.. no problems at all. would recommend it any time!

Thanked by 1yekta
  • yektayekta Member
    edited March 2018

By the way; if I have a dedi server and plesk; will using MXRoute still be beneficial to me? How?

I mean, i can set up mail addresses at plesk.

Thanks;

• imokimok Member

You can set up the email addresses easily, but no the spam filters... at least not the same as mxroute.com

If you only need a filtered smtp relay, @gleert is a mailchannels reseller. You can configure mailchannels in plesk to filter spam.

Thanked by 1gleert
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2018

@yekta said:
    By the way; if I have a dedi server and plesk; will using MXRoute still be beneficial to me? How?

Thanks;

We are currently the largest MailChanneks reseller, please check our plans at www.mxroute.io

MXroute.com is Email Hosting where MXroute.io is SMTP Relay / Outbound SPAM Filtering which I think is what you are looking for.

Cheers

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@yekta said:

Thanks;

Sounds like you want the MXRoute.io plan - which you'd just install a MailChannels plugin or edit your mail server config to use the MailChannels relay. Email stays hosted on your server and just sends through MailChannels to improve delivery.

MXRoute.com is hosted email - so you'd have to login to cPanel with them and setup every single account and login via their servers.

It'll be beneficial in that it will pretty much guarantee your mail gets delivered. If a site or email account on your server gets hacked and starts blasting out spam, it won't actually get out past MailChannels (they filter your outbound mail, to keep their IPs clean and guarantee delivery).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Harambe said:

@yekta said:

Thanks;

Sounds like you want the MXRoute.io plan - which you'd just install a MailChannels plugin or edit your mail server config to use the MailChannels relay. Email stays hosted on your server and just sends through MailChannels to improve delivery.

MXRoute.com is hosted email - so you'd have to login to cPanel with them and setup every single account and login via their servers.

It'll be beneficial in that it will pretty much guarantee your mail gets delivered. If a site or email account on your server gets hacked and starts blasting out spam, it won't actually get out past MailChannels (they filter your outbound mail, to keep their IPs clean and guarantee delivery).

Thank you for clarifying further! :-)

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

imok said: If you only need a filtered smtp relay, @gleert is a mailchannels reseller. You can configure mailchannels in plesk to filter spam.

Thanks! I don't know who is the largest MailChanneks reseller, but we're still going strong!

• NomadNomad Member

@yekta said:

Thanks;

It will.

Plesk email by default is shit. Just better smelling.
    with a service like mxroute, you get some other perks which I won't be clarifying with a beer in my hand.

All in all, mxroute or a service like that that's dedicated for an email business is way better than thank bad ol' plesk

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2018

This is LET, you can simply host your mail on a cheap and stable server, using some open-source software solution.