Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$100 free AWS credits (instant) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$100 free AWS credits (instant)

Comments

• @fly Yeah, I sent you a code.

• @awson Can I have one as well?

• I'll take one as well @awson.

Thanks. :)

• Didn't get an email either :( If you've still got codes I'd appreciate one as my AWS free tier runs out tomorrow.

• blackblack Member
    edited September 2013

Do you have to give them a credit card when activating the EC2's?

• @Zen said:
    I just exited that window, no issue!

Have you tried deploying a EC2 instance?

• @black Pretty sure your AWS account needs an active debit/credit card linked to it at all times.

• @awson PM me a code?

• blackblack Member
    edited September 2013

@awson said:
    black Pretty sure your AWS account needs an active debit/credit card linked to it at all times.

Ah ok. I created one and I was able to get the credits, but when I tried to create a EC2 instance it kept asking me for a credit card.

• @stirfriedpenquin done.

I'm out of codes now, so those who want one will need to wait for the form to work again.

• Get a VCC/VCN with $1 balance.

• @DalComp where do you get these?

• got one thanks to awson and redeemed!

• ewangkeewangke Member
    edited September 2013

Filled the form twice, didn't get the redeem code.
    It said "An Amazon Web Services representative will contact you." and I got no mails.

Could anyone PM me a code?
    Many thanks!

• @DalComp also interested where you get those vccs

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited September 2013

@rds100 @MuZo

I used to buy VCC in local forums, just pick someone reputable with a bunch of feedbacks. But now my bank (Indonesia) may issue one-time Mastercard VCN, with any balance I want it, as soon as I request it with text message.

• Can you kindly PM me the code as well? Thanks in advance.

• spekkspekk Member
    edited September 2013

@Netxons There is no unique code, it's a voucher, and each person receives a different voucher. I completed the form too to see if I receive something, if I don't and others will, it may be a country/free email/job combination thing.

• @spekk said:
    Netxons There is no unique code, it's a voucher, and each person receives a different voucher. I completed the form too to see if I receive something, if I don't and others will, it may be a country/free email/job combination thing.

Where I can get that voucher? I didn't receive any email or phone call from there?

• I guess it's depend on country. I'm not getting mine too.

• @seikan said:
    I guess it's depend on country. I'm not getting mine too.

It's not. There's either something wrong with Salesforce or Amazon are just manually approving forms today, since yesterday it was all automated and working for everyone.

• Nah, I received one yesterday. Just now I tried again with different data and email, same country, nothing yet. Perhaps it is broken/stopped/etc,

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited September 2013

@seikan I'm from malaysia too and i get the voucher within 10 minutes.

• Austria - Nope, no mail.

Seems to be limited to a few countries, though i'm not sure based on what scheme...

• Didn't work for me, can i have one from you guys ?

• Yeah, applied yesterday, but didn't get mine either. From US too, so not sure what countries work.

• @budi1413 said:
    seikan I'm from malaysia too and i get the voucher within 10 minutes.

Do you mind to share the options you choose? Still no email for me :(

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited September 2013

@seikan said:
    Do you mind to share the options you choose? Still no email for me :(

I fill this with:

job role: system administrator
    government agency: no

and the other field with valid info.

• mine too im from philippines i use my domain email and still no reply / voucher for me gud luck t all