Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

issue cancelling service from online.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

issue cancelling service from online.net

Hi,

I'm Trying to cancel a dedicated server from online.net as under TOS to terminate a service , need to be done before the 20th .

i get now : "Error: An error occurred, please try again later. If need be, you can contact our assistance."

Anyone else faced same issue?

Comments

• ehabehab Member

then open a ticket and say you want to cancel but the above is shown.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • Ive always had this error when i tried to cancel service with online.net. Open ticket and they will cancel service for you by hand.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The message tells you to contact them. But the user posts it on LET.

Hmmm.

Thanked by 2joeri rm_
  • @deank said:
    The message tells you to contact them. But the user posts it on LET.

Hmmm.

So you're telling LET is not a helpdesk?!

We all know online.net has more support teams active on LET than on their own support channels.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • TomzTomz Member

Why i posted here because in the past i never had such issue...

user cancellation was working fine !!!

• Online.net cancellation never works near the 20th. Open a ticket, it will be sorted quickly.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@Tomz said:
    Why i posted here because in the past i never had such issue...

user cancellation was working fine !!!

Yeah? Well, when it doesn't work, you contact your host unless LET is your host? What do you expect us to do? Hack into Online.net and fix it?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Like everyone else said. Contact support and they'll cancel it for you without a problem. I start to think this 'bug' is intentional though as it only seems to happen when you cancel near the 20th.

• I think this is intentional too, it has been like that for a looonngg time, they could have fixed it if they wanted to... Probably a way to avoid mass / malicious cancellation right before the 20th.

• sinsin Member

Open a ticket, they've always canceled the server right away for me.