Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with dedicated CPU cores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with dedicated CPU cores

I am looking for VPS with dedicated CPU cores and SSD disk space

2 vCPU dedicated
8 GB Memory dedicated
100GB SSD dedicated
1 gig port
1 IP v4
3 TB Transfer
Windows 2016 or Custom ISO support

Preferred location: Dallas, TX

My budget is $10-12 per month

Right now, I am paying $12 per month with similar configuration but with 4 vCPU (Intel Xeon E312xx) shared and 10 gig port with Windows 2016 Data Center edition. I am willing to go for 2 dedicated vCPU instead of 4 vCPU shared and 1 gig port instead of current 10 gig port.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• You are using Virmach? Good luck finding someone to match.

• Who with the right mind gave you a 10 gbit/s port for that price?

Thanked by 2Aidan lazyt
  • By $10-$12 dollars i don't think you will get anything good... Dedicated cpu cores? For 12 dollars? 8 GB Ram? 100 GB SSD? 1 Gbps dedicated port? Probablly you joking, i know about VirMach, but OpenVZ...

• 8 Gb memory is a greed in this price range i hope.

• 100 GB SSD is dedicated
    1 gig port shared should be ok

• erkinerkin Member
    edited March 2018

For dedicated cores you can look at @Francisco 's KVM slices. But prices are higher and KVM.
    https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Thanked by 2dev_vps Francisco
  • nielsniels Member
    edited March 2018

VirMach has a dedicated CPU add-on for $5/m per month per cpu, so that's already $10/m for your 2 cores just for the add-on. And VirMach is already one of the cheapest providers. If you're willing to move locations, you have NetCup in Germany for €9/m (2 CPU, 6GB RAM, 320GB SAS) within your budget. If you want to stay in the US, you have HostHatch in Los Angeles for $20/m (2 CPU, 8GB RAM, 60GB SSD). If you want to stay in Dallas, it will be difficult.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • Hudson Valley Host hybrid dedi's would prob be able to meet your needs, but not within your price range. It doesn't hurt to message them to negotiate a deal if you are looking to switch hosts.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • @doghouch said:
    Who with the right mind gave you a 10 gbit/s port for that price?

What kind of question is this?

I just stated how much I am paying for the current configuration.

To clarify, this is a shared 10 gbit/s port. But, still this is better than shared 1 gbit/s port.

• @niels said:
    ...... If you're willing to move locations, you have NetCup in Germany for €9/m (2 CPU, 6GB RAM, 320GB SAS) within your budget. .....

Thanks so much, @niels. Greatly appreciated.

I am looking into the root server options for NetCup.

• @dev_vps said:

@doghouch said:

To clarify, this is a shared 10 gbit/s port. But, still this is better than shared 1 gbit/s port.

I was asking for who you’re with right now.

• @dev_vps said:

@doghouch said:

That is the million dollar question, coming from the droolers (which includes me).

• Looks like it is better option to keep the current configuration from the provider.

Thanks, everyone.

• @dev_vps said:
    Looks like it is better option to keep the current configuration from the provider.

Thanks, everyone.

What are you using?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@zhujiwiki said:

@dev_vps said:
    Looks like it is better option to keep the current configuration from the provider.

Thanks, everyone.

What are you using?

He won't tell bc it's non-existence or he is on woothosting special plan