Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3x servers (1 UK, 1 Europe, 1 North America)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3x servers (1 UK, 1 Europe, 1 North America)

Hi all,

I'm after 3 servers from a single provider in three different locations. 1 in the UK, 1 somewhere else in Europe (second UK would be considered as long as it's a different location to the first) and 1 in North America.

In terms of specs I am after something like the following;
1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, /64 of IPv6, single IPv4, KVM based

I'm happy to pay 6 months in advance, maybe even 12 if the company has a good strong track record.

Cheers

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

Would our new AMD EPYC range be of interest? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/140045/epyc-value-epyc-performance-10gbit-nvme-from-15-year-vmhaus#latest

We are currently out of stock in LA.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@UltraVPS (see my sig) has 1GB at 3€p.m. in all requested locations (incl german VAT which they deduct for int'l customers), payable on 6 month term.
    comes with 30GB SAS storage and 10x IPv6 though, performance has been very decent for years.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • @jamesr said: 3 servers from a single provider in three different locations

Just out of curiosity, why a single provider? Wouldn't it be prudent to have different providers just to have a different setup (from a host-node configuration/setup resiliency standpoint). I understand it's easier to have just one "account" to manage but still...

As @Falzo points out, @UltraVPS fits the bill perfectly and they're very dependable.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • @vmhaus said:
    Hello,

Would our new AMD EPYC range be of interest?

Sure. Don't see why not.

We are currently out of stock in LA.

Any idea of re-stock time for this location and I can't see a 3rd location being offered only London and LA?

Cheers

• @nullnothere said:

@jamesr said: 3 servers from a single provider in three different locations

Just out of curiosity, why a single provider? Wouldn't it be prudent to have different providers just to have a different setup (from a host-node configuration/setup resiliency standpoint). I understand it's easier to have just one "account" to manage but still...

As you state - it's from the manageability side for this requirement. Having three identical boxes from the same provider will make my setup/management easier than having to deal with the small differences that can crop up with different providers in the mix.

Not 'ideal' maybe but a compromise I am happy to make for this one of ease over company resiliency.

Cheers

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

Sorry I meant if you were willing to take multiple providers. LA should be restocked shortly.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

+1 for Linode

• UltraVPS(LA, DAL, AMS), Hetzner(DE), InceptionHosting(UK), Liteserver (AMS)

Thanked by 2UltraVPS LiteServer
  • ucxoucxo Member
    edited March 2018

If manageability is your concern, I can definitely recommend Vultr. At least for the things I've needed so far, their panel is pretty easy to use, and they've also been very dependable so far (past year or so).

I completely forgot that UltraVPS has a London location (only using AMS myself)… Can recommend them as well; they really take the cake on support and uptime so far.

[subtle hint at the Vultr and UltraVPS reflinks in my signature ;) ] Though be assured that I recommend them because they're worth it, not because they pay well.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What's your budget?

We have locations in all those you listed - http://lg.lax.psychz.net/

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

What about us? We have UK(London), DE(Nuremberg), BG(Sofia), LA and NY. What is your budget?

• Hi @jamesr,

if you are still looking for an options please consider our offer:

• zKVM 1024 (KVM based)
    • 1GB RAM
    • 3CPU x E5-26XXv4
    • 20GB SSD RAID10
    • 1TB of b/w
    • 1Gbps network connection
    • 1IPv4 and /64IPv6
    • Available locations: London, UK; Amsterdam, NL; Stockholm, SE; Ashburn, US.
    • Monthly price - $5 for each VPS if you take 3 and pay for 6 or 12 months in advance as you said.

You may check our our Looking glass for all interested locations - https://www.hostzealot.com/looking-glass

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Vultr without a doubt!