Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 12 servers with good pricing for markup.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 12 servers with good pricing for markup.

We are looking for multiple low-end servers with /24 across the US for our new worldwide hosting business. Currently we are looking to secure low-end dedicated servers with /24 IP's that that can be later upgraded to better dedicated servers that we can secure for our initial inventory and upgrade as demand spikes.

We have purchased 12 servers today alone and looking to purchase more but we are looking for good pricing on servers and IP's so that our pricing can be passed onto our customers.

We are currently purchasing Dual Core dedicated server for approx $45/m and /24 for $50 and we need locations all across the US. We need partners with fast deployment turnaround so we can offer the your servers in our inventory and continue to order multiple servers as our initial servers fill up.

Comments

• hosting business

low-end dedicated servers

Please don't

• I can do you: E3-1270v2 / 32GB RAM / 4x 1TB SATA Disks / 10TB BW @ 100Mbps + /24 for $225 based in Manhattan, New York ;)

• @Reece said:
    I can do you: E3-1270v2 / 32GB RAM / 4x 1TB SATA Disks / 10TB BW @ 100Mbps + /24 for $225 based in Manhattan, New York ;)

This pricing doesn't give us any room for markup.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

@WorldwideServers said:
    This pricing doesn't give us any room for markup.

It's fine, looks like your not looking for a VPS Node? What would be the need for /24 with such low spec servers?

• We aren't here for 21 questions but as we have stated - secure for our initial inventory and upgrade servers as demand spikes. Not that difficult to understand.

• Certainly not 21 questions, simply asking about the IP space you require with these servers. Sure I can do cheaper servers (With a /24) but it's got to be legit which is where my "21 questions" come into play with justification :)

• UbiquityServers usually have deals on cheap /24s or IPs in general.
    http://ubiquityservers.com

• Guys, if you do give him a server, make sure to block SMTP.

Thanked by 2zfedora Amfy
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

if you are interested in a competitive price, PM me

• Not going to accommodate your silly assumptions, sorry.

• Hello everyone, I am here today to buy some servers for really cheap prices, so I can then resell them and rip of my clients...

Thanks for helping me rip off my clients,

Mun

• Please tell us where did you get those 12 servers.

• @WorldwideServers said:
    Not going to accommodate your silly assumptions, sorry.

You found a few suckers, none to be found here, go Email market someplace else

• Any real providers here that can meet our average acquisition prices please let us know. All other comments or questions will be ignored. There is no reason to be qualified by your kiddy questions or comments if you are incapable of providing a quote. Thank you.

this man joined on the 27 sept

and he is like needs 12 dedis with 256 ips

when i ask him to pm me

rather than giving me the complete specs he needs, so that i would do a price match for him, he is going on answering me for "price location and test ip" never replies to his actual needs...

seems like some big player is about to enter the market...

what a JERK!!!

• $1/mo. server with 250 IP addresses ... Go and figure what a "business" is this ...

• edited September 2013

I have already given the specs in the original post. There is no need to reply if you type like a 2 yr. old.

• edited September 2013

@qhoster said:
    $1/mo. server with 250 IP addresses ... Go and figure what a "business" is this ...

Another person who cannot read the original post thoroughly. Not a single mention of $1 here, apparently there are nothing but trolls here.

@qhoster said:
    $1/mo. server with 250 IP addresses ... Go and figure what a "business" is this ...

excellent service

the next time i feel like buying bulk servers, with 256 ips, will be sure to make a deal to you.

@WorldwideServers said:
    I have already given the specs in the original post. There is no need to reply if you type like a 2 yr. old.

even with my spects and and like a 40 year old i could not find the specs other than dual core and /24 ip

may be we are getting servers these days without RAM, Bandwidth, etc.

here we go take CPU's in hands and IP's in pockets and start a webhosting company

hurray.....

lets bring down Godaddy, WSI and others.

let me check, i got a few CPU, of course dual core

hahaha

WTF (what a fix) JERK

• Stop trolling this request.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

@WorldwideServers said:
    Stop trolling this request.

Let's be fair you caused it yourself. People will happily help you out if you can answer some of the most basic questions possible when it comes to IP allocations.

No ones going to happily give you a real budget server with a / 24 subnet without REAL justification. You screwed your own request here.

• edited September 2013

Let's be fair you caused it yourself. People will happily help you out if you can answer >some of the most basic questions possible when it comes to IP allocations.
    No ones going to happily give you a real budget server with a / 24 subnet without >REAL >justification. You screwed your own request here.

Lets be clear here - I dont have to go to phase 2 with anyone to accommodate their curiosity if the price does not coincide with our average acquisition prices. Furthermore, if your price is beyond what our current acquisition prices are and you have no offers to provide do not reply or ask questions. Apparently, you dont understand if someone replies with a price point beyond our request, there is no reason to speak with you about it. This is not a Q and A board, this is a request - we are purchasing 12 servers today and apparently the only ones who are mad or have 21 questions are the people who cannot offer anything to us.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

@WorldwideServers said:
    Lets be clear here - I dont have to go to phase 2 with anyone to accommodate their curiosity if the price does not coincide with our average acquisition prices. Furthermore, if your price is beyond what our current acquisition prices are and you have no offers to provide do not reply or ask questions. Apparently, you dont understand if someone replies with a price point beyond our request, there is no reason to speak with you about it. This is not a Q and A board, this is a request - we are purchasing 12 servers today and apparently the only ones who are mad or have 21 questions are the people who cannot offer anything to us.

This community's focus is the VPS Market you've came here asking for 12 servers with /24 on each. I offered what would be a VPS node with the belief that was what you are looking for. With your reply I of course can provide a much cheaper service and a /24 that isn't a problem at all. What is the problem is what you'd be using it for which is why people like myself and other providers raise the question of justification.. which any network provider would ask for (Even Ubiquity @Iniz) They're not as lenient as people think.

Your leaving yourself an open target by others here looking to troll you. Well done for them, its your own fault for being so arrogant.

I'm out this thread is pointless.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • edited September 2013

Hey @Reece are you allergic to reality? You are not my provider. You have not provided an offer that coincides with my request. You dont need my justification. The real way to answer is - I can provide X for $100 with proper justification. I dont have to answer your qualification questions, if you do not meet my price point PERIOD. Every person with 21 questions hasn't offered anything near what I'm requesting. Those who understand the request have contacted me via PM and are in the process of making deals, not conversations to appease your curiosity. Obviously it must be really far fetched for you guys I can understand the curiosity. If you define being direct as arrogant then so be it. I am requesting prices, not an interview by kids that type like 2 yr. olds. Sorry...

• edited September 2013

If there are any real providers here that have read my request thoroughly, please do let me know your prices. If they meet our price point I am looking to purchase up to 12 servers today at reasonable but competitive pricing. Thank you.

• You cannot have a proper justification for 12 servers with 250 IPv4 addresses. Please realize it. Especially with the $95/mo. "pocket-money" budget. If you have only 250 IPv4 addresses and sell "only" 250 VPSes even $4 a VPS is like $1000. Nothing to compare with your budget ... Make the math. Most of the people online are there to make money not to give away resources to people like you ...

• Again - If there are any real providers here that have read my request thoroughly, please do let me know your prices. If they meet our price point I am looking to purchase up to 12 servers today at reasonable but competitive pricing. Thank you.

• Realistic for you is to start with 12 x 30 IPs. You are not saying why you even need so many IPv4 addresses.

• @qhoster said:
    Realistic for you is to start with 12 x 30 IPs. You are not saying why you even need so > many IPv4 addresses.

Why would I reply to some curious mind that is incapable of meeting our price point.
    Why do you even reply if you cannot meet the price point?
    Shouldn't it be irrelevant to you or are you just here to debate?