Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiple IPs for private proxy.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Multiple IPs for private proxy.

Hi I need a cheap vps with around 5 sepearate ips for proxies that me and my friends will use for playing games. Must be in the USA. Preferrably east coast.

Comments

• yeah right...

then get 5 separate vps lol xD

• If it's really for playing games then use logmein hamachi for a private VPN. But let's be honest it's for shoes.

• @AlexJones said:
    If it's really for playing games then use logmein hamachi for a private VPN. But let's be honest it's for shoes.

Wouldn't you need an even amount of ips for that? Else you'd end up with 2 left-foot-shoes and 3 right-foot-shoes?

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @teamacc said:

@AlexJones said:
    If it's really for playing games then use logmein hamachi for a private VPN. But let's be honest it's for shoes.

Wouldn't you need an even amount of ips for that? Else you'd end up with 2 left-foot-shoes and 3 right-foot-shoes?

Maybe the OP only has one leg, check your privilege.

• @AlexJones said:

@teamacc said:

@AlexJones said:

Maybe the OP only has one leg, check your privilege.

Don't you mean privi-leg?

• MilkmoronMilkmoron Member
    edited March 2018

@dedicados said:
    yeah right...

then get 5 separate vps lol xD

Wouldnt it be cheaper to use 5 ips? Than 5 vps?

• Milkmoron said: Wouldnt it be cheaper to use 5 ips? Than 5 vps?

you tell me.

• mkshmksh Member