Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH or Digital ocean or others for affordable UK dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH or Digital ocean or others for affordable UK dedicated servers

Hey all, I am new here and this is my first post. I am not really experienced with these things, I am just starting out so pardon my noob questions. Ok, so I am looking for a UK dedicated server service that offers up to 200+ ips , IPV4/ IPV6 and 1GBps. I came across OVH and Digital ocean (no surprise as they are some of the big ones) and I am having some problems making my mind up on if I should make my mind up on using either one of these or if there are other quality affordable services out there that can meet my demands. I would appreciate your suggestions based on your experience.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Why do you need 200+ IPv4 per dedicated server?

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We can offer up to /24 per server. https://zare.com

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Well, we can offer as much as you need but that’s not the point is it?

Justification is the key.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited March 2018

People whos first post is about asking for tons of IPs should be banned on sight. Can't remember any of those guys ever contributing something of value. They just want IPs for their (shady) operation and disappear after that so fuck them.

Thanked by 1Xei
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Yep with justification of course. Zero tolerance on abuse from new accounts.

Thanked by 1Clouvider