Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any review about this company? vpb.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any review about this company? vpb.com?

exp82exp82 Member

hello i see offer from vpb.com the spec CPU I3-3220 RAM 16GBDDR3 Hard Drive 2TB SATA Bandwidth 100TB/1G IPs 5/IPv4 Tag DUAL CORE Price $32.50 , i want to know if anyone have deal with this provider before? thanks

Comments

I'll leave it at that

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Just a marked up Nocix box. They have that same config for $25.

@ThracianDog said:

I'll leave it at that

^^ What he said.

• lazytlazyt Member

Not much of a markup either.

• Hi, I am Heather from VPB.COM. If you want to have a try from VPB, can contact me. ^-^

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'd stay far far away from VPB.COM. They'll terminate your server without any warning and without any prior suspension for non-payment, on the exact due date, even though the payment did go through, and then they'll just ignore your billing ticket and skype messages when asking them what has happened to your server.

Luckily my server was just idle and not being used to store anything of importance, but the thought of it just going poof for no particular reason is still very scarry.

• @HBAndrei said:
    I'd stay far far away from VPB.COM. They'll terminate your server without any warning and without any prior suspension for non-payment, on the exact due date, even though the payment did go through, and then they'll just ignore your billing ticket and skype messages when asking them what has happened to your server.

Luckily my server was just idle and not being used to store anything of importance, but the thought of it just going poof for no particular reason is still very scarry.

I think there must have some misunderstanding with VPB. We must warn you to renew it before your server on due date. Maybe you missed the massage....

• donlidonli Member

@heather said:

I think there must have some misunderstanding with VPB. We must warn you to renew it before your server on due date. Maybe you missed the massage....

I think you misunderstood his "massage".

@heather said:

I've had that vps with you guys since 2015, and my PayPal has always sent automatic payments on the 7th of every month since then. Looking at the last invoice, your billing system didn't even mark it as being paid, even though the payment had been sent.

I find it an absurdly bad policy to insta-terminate a service on its due date, it's just asking for trouble to be honest... at least suspend first, warn the client, do literally anything else except wiping the data clean.

But, like I said, the vps was of no importance to me, it just bothers me the way it all went down.

Thanked by 1heather
  • @donli said:

@heather said:

I think you misunderstood his "massage".

sorry, message

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited April 2018

heather said: Maybe you missed the massage....

hey... You offer massages, too? In witch which location?

Thanked by 1heather
  • donlidonli Member

@jvnadr said:

hey... You offer massages, too? In witch location?

"witch location" indeed.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @HBAndrei said:

@heather said:

I've had that vps with you guys since 2015, and my PayPal has always sent automatic payments on the 7th of every month since then. Looking at the last invoice, your billing system didn't even mark it as being paid, even though the payment had been sent.

I find it an absurdly bad policy to insta-terminate a service on its due date, it's just asking for trouble to be honest... at least suspend first, warn the client, do literally anything else except wiping the data clean.

But, like I said, the vps was of no importance to me, it just bothers me the way it all went down.

You say your Paypal always sent automatic payments, you may clicked "subscription" when ordered.
    And before client's server expires, we will send at least 3 email to warn you the due date. If there is no response, we'll cancel it on due date. But If there has response, will cancel it delayed.
    About your suggestion, I'll feedback to our company. Thank you very much.

• WHTWHT Member

Still renting the domain or bought it?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Just a word of warning before anyone gets epic trolled, @heather is not using a @vpb.com email address and is a new register, so this is likely either a giant shill or a big troll.

• donlidonli Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Just a word of warning before anyone gets epic trolled, @heather is not using a @vpb.com email address and is a new register, so this is likely either a giant shill or a big troll.

Maybe just using a personal account. There apparently is a Heather Fan -Global sales at vpb.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-fan-859b37158?trk=org-employees_mini-profile_title

Thanked by 1heather
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

donli said: Maybe just using a personal account. There apparently is a Heather Fan -Global sales at vpb.com

maybe.. or maybe some troll/shill found that info in 30 seconds too and used it :)

• @AnthonySmith said:

donli said: Maybe just using a personal account. There apparently is a Heather Fan -Global sales at vpb.com

maybe.. or maybe some troll/shill found that info in 30 seconds too and used it :)

I am a new in LET, and i use my personal account. Thanks for warning, and I am not troll/shill. Maybe i should be silent after i registered account...