Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed Windows Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed Windows Server

I am looking for a Managed Windows VPS from a very reliable provider that comes with:

1. 8GB RAM
  2. Fully Managed
  3. 200GB Disk
  4. MSSQL Express
  5. Failover / Redundant options
  6. 24/7 manned support

Monthly price < 100$

Comments

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Is there a specific reason that you require Windows?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2018

Honestly, anyone who offers Fully Managed service on Windows and doesn't charge at least $100.00 for just the management package (for ~4 hours of support a month) is losing money outright on support. Windows servers take a lot more time to manage than an equal sized Linux server just because of the complexity of installing and maintaining the services you will need.

To give you an idea, the company I work for has two tiers:

1. Proactive Management - $100.00 per month - Which is probably what you are needing but limited to 4 hours a month

2. Full Management - $200.00 per month - which includes 8 hours and extended PCI compliance assistance.

I would suggest you look to raise your budget by a lot if you really want a fully managed Windows Server that you can rely on. The host has to be able to pay their employees to be able to provide a quality service and anything lower than this you probably aren't going to get the quality you are expecting.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• 24x7 human support with fully managed service, would cost A Lot of money.