Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Looking for Review - Hostpace.com Dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for Review - Hostpace.com Dedicated server

kyayichandekyayichande Member
edited March 2018 in Reviews

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I want to buy 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD dedicated server in US location. I found a hostpace.com from google and their pricing looks look. I am looking for a review before buying from them.

Thank you,
Kyati

Comments

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator
    edited March 2018

    Half of site is ripped from dacentec, other half from various sources. Probably spam or scam.

    Didn't even bother changing the CSS style/class names in the pricing table. Didn't even bother changing the wording.

    Sad.

    https://www.google.com/search?q="awesome+control+panel+allows+you+to+take+complete"

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator
    edited March 2018

    Just buy from wholesaleinternet instead of this crap if you want it and save yourself the time

  • @hzr said:
    Just buy from wholesaleinternet instead of this crap if you want it and save yourself the time

    Thank you, I am considering them now and will look for their site. I am actually also looking for hostpace's users reviews if they have used their servers to check so that I can decide.

  • I tend to mis-trust companies with half-functioning websites myself.

    I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

  • mkshmksh Member
    edited March 2018

    OP just signed up to post this. Noone seems to have ever heard about those guys before. A lot of their offers exactly match WSI just with hugely inflated prices but none of this seems to bother OP to much. I herby call spammer and fake avatar.

    Edit: Tag goodreviews, eh? Wishful thinking at it's best...

    Thanked by 1Junkless
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited March 2018

    @mksh said:
    OP just signed up to post this. Noone seems to have ever heard about those guys before. A lot of their offers exactly match WSI just with hugely inflated prices but none of this seems to bother OP to much. I herby call spammer and fake avatar.

    Edit: Tag goodreviews, eh? Wishful thinking at it's best...

    Nice call.

    Here's a review of them on some random site:

    And on their own site:

    Looks like they bought a few reviews.

    I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

  • Just looked at https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

    So I'll give you some SEO:

    hostpace is a vulture, reselling servers at increased pricing without adding any value. Hostpace should be avoided for not being upfront about their reselling.

    Their increased pricing is more than DOUBLE of the original price asked by the original host.

    Hostpace is VERY expensive, and does NOT add any value over going with nocix directly.

    I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

  • imokimok Member

    kyayichande said: their pricing looks look

    Hostpace pricing doesn't look good, it looks expensive. I wouldn't trust anything to Hostpace. 8GB for $60/m? Expensive.

    Dacentec, Nocix or WSI should be better with lower prices.

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    If you consider, I have one unit in stock a Single Xeon X5680 6/12 cores 24GB RAM and 256 GB SSD for $ 35.00, PM if it fits your needs.

  • WinneWinne Member

    @kyayichande said:
    Hi Everyone,

    I am new to this forum and I want to buy 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD dedicated server in US location. I found a hostpace.com from google and their pricing looks look. I am looking for a review before buying from them.

    Thank you,
    Kyati

    Hi Kyati.

  • adxnadxn Member, Provider

    FAKE NEWS!!

    Sincerely,

    Shubhankar From Wuugly

Sign In or Register to comment.