Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VolumeDrive Dedicated *AMD X4/8GB/1TB/1Gbps –$29.95 ** Xeon X3450 8 Core HT/16GB/2TB/1Gbps –$39.95*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VolumeDrive Dedicated *AMD X4/8GB/1TB/1Gbps –$29.95 ** Xeon X3450 8 Core HT/16GB/2TB/1Gbps –$39.95*

For a limited time only, we are offering massively upgraded versions of our Dedicated 2 and 3 packages. Not only are the standard features upgraded, the base monthly price has a huge discount! All servers will come with 100 Mbps of unmetered bandwidth and have the option to upgrade to a burstable 1 Gbps port.

————————————————————————

Intel Xeon X3450 (8 cores w/HT) Blowout:

» Intel Xeon X3450 (8 cores)
» 16 GB DDR3 ECC 1333 Memory
» 2000 GB SATA Hard Drive
» 100 Mbps Unlimited Bandwidth (upgradable to 1 Gbps)
» 2 IP Addresses
» Dedicated KVM on demand
» SSD storage available

Per Month: $39.95
Setup Fee: $0

Order Link: http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=GqHoe63Y

Intel Xeon X3450 Upgrades:

Hard Drives:
30 GB SSD Hard Drive $10.00 per month
60 GB SSA Hard Drive $20.00 per month

Memory:
For 32 GB memory quotes, please contact us.

Network:
1 Gbps Burstable Port $10.00 per month

————————————————————————

AMD AthlonII X4 620 (4 cores) Blowout:

» AMD AthlonII X4 620 (4 cores)
» 8 GB DDR3 ECC 1333 Memory
» 1000 GB SATA Hard Drive
» 100 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth (upgradable to 1 Gbps)
» 2 IP Addresses
» SSD storage available

Per Month: $29.95

Order Link: http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=imCCs72o

AMD AthlonII X4 620 Upgrades:

Hard Drives:
2000 GB SATA Hard Drive $10.00 per month

Network:

————————————————————————

AMD AthlonII X2 (2 cores) Blowout:

» AMD AthlonII X2 (2 cores)
» 4 GB DDR3 1333 Memory
» 250 GB SATA Hard Drive
» 100 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth (upgradable to 1 Gbps)
» 2 IP Addresses
» SSD storage available

Per Month: $19.95

Order Link: http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=dedicated

AMD AthlonII X2 Upgrades:

Hard Drives:
2000 GB SATA Hard Drive $10.00 per month

Network:

————————————————————————

Operating Systems:
All Linux and *BSD Operating systems are free
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise: $10.00 per/mo

Control Panel Software:
cPanel / WHM $37.00 per/mo
Plesk 30 Domain $10.00 per/mo
Plesk Unlimted $25.00 per/mo
DirectAdmin $15.00 per/mo
Fantastico $3.00 per/mo

VPS cPanel / WHM $17.00 per/mo
VPS Plesk 30 Domain $8.00 per/mo
VPS Plesk 100 Domain $10.00 per/mo
VPS Plesk Unlimted $15.00 per/mo
VPS DirectAdmin $10.00 per/mo

IP Addresses:
/29 IP Allocation (5 usable) $2.00 per month
/28 IP Allocation (14 usable) $10.00 per month
/27 IP Allocation (29 usable) $25.00 per month
/26 IP Allocation (61 usable) $45.00 per month

Data Center:

We are geographically located 100 miles west of the NYC / Philadelphia area. Making northeastern Pennsylvania an optimal location to safe guard against any security or natural disaster, yet at the same time provide premium transit (Less than 6ms away from NYC!) from the two major northeastern US metro areas. The VolumeDrive facility is independently operated, occupied, and staffed by us directly 24 x 7 and utilizes secure closed circuit cameras.

Support:

We provide network troubleshooting, IPMI (e3′s), automatic OS reloads (e3′s), free OS reloads, KVM over IP on demand, reboots, and hardware replacement / troubleshooting.

Network:

VolumeDrive has fantastic connectivity to Midtown Manhattan. We have vastly increased our capacity and optimized routes. Contact us for more advanced network setups, Gigabit unmetered, and custom BGP solutions

Speed Test: (100Mbps) http://www.volumedrive.com/bigtest.xz
Ping Test: 204.124.180.67

If you have any pre-sale questions, please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected]

Comments

• @Jono20201 said:
    Huh.

Anything we can clarify?

• spekkspekk Member
    edited September 2013

Haha!

You guys are hilarious, I am sorry but after you took off from BurstNET and you managed to lose all my data, all I can say is: FUCK YOU

Thank you.

P.S. So it's all clear so we don't get into the 'false accusations' topic, I had a VPS from govpsgo.com, they were using your servers.

Hi,

We have been going back and forth with BurstNet (datacenter) and VolumeDrive (upstream) for few days now. The original plan was BurstNet had located our servers and going to bring it online. However, the servers were all mislabeled and parts stripped (or so we were told as parts does not match our VD invoice). BurstNet did offer to boot up the server in rescue mode to match what's on OS. We gave BurstNet all the necessary information and have never heard from them since. Josh (owner) from VolumeDrive sent an email yesterday explaining the whole situation and also stating they are getting servers online. We reached out to VD and no response at all.

At this point we are going to give VD another 48 hours. Undoubtedly, I am as frustrated as you. Right now I just laying everything flat out and as is. At this point, I would not hold much hope. Please prepare for the worst. I will prepare and coordinate compensation this week.

I apologize for the no updates recently. This VD incident had affected a lot of hosting companies and I was glad that BurstNet did reached out to us... but eventually that line died silently. Multiple attempted contacts to both companies has been flat out ignored since last week.

If you intend to still stay with us. We have three other locations where we can spin-up new VPS (KVM type) for you. If you decide to go this route, please kindly open a Support ticket.

Thank you.

Operations,
    Terry

• Lowendtalk is for VPS and Domain posts only.

• @HardCloud said:
    Lowendtalk is for VPS and Domain posts only.

You're allowed dedi's which are under a certain price.

• @Jono20201 said:
    You're allowed dedi's which are under a certain price.

Can you show me where it says you're allowed too?

• @HardCloud Dedicated server offers are allowed on LEB (http://helpdesk.lowendbox.com/index.php?module=kb&sec=article&artid=4), not sure if it applies to LET too though.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited September 2013

Dedicated servers offer have been posted many times before on LET, although the "guidelines" don't explicitly state that it's allowed. Maybe that part of the guidelines just needs some minor modification, to sync it with the reality.

• @verloren that's for yearly VPS

• They're not allowed as far as i know, if they were i would of posted many offers by now.

• So start posting :) Look at the offers section and you will see that there are many dedicated servers offers there. Just keep it under $49/month.

• @HardCloud said:
    They're not allowed as far as i know, if they were i would of posted many offers by now.

As long as theyre <$50/mo and not reseller crap it should be fine

• What happened to VD's previous offer thread?

• @DalComp i think he posted it too soon (didn't have 7 days after registering and before posting), so it got deleted.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • Please tell me whether I can use your own Windows license.
    Thank you

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited September 2013

if i order with a /29, i'll get 7 ip or 5 ip in total?

• @volumedrive on the AMD Athlon II X2 is private torrent allowed?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2013

I don't see that the order form reflects price difference. How do we drop the $49 Xeon to the advertised $39?

Edit: nvm wasn't reading, sold out already, damn that was fast.

• @spekk said:

P.S. So it's all clear so we don't get into the 'false accusations' topic, I had a VPS from govpsgo.com, they were using your servers.

You are not even a direct client of ours. Therefore, we are not going to justify this. During the recent migration into our new data center facility, we have done everything possible to credit, refund or provide upgraded replacement service free of charge. We have had perfect uptime since and our new network is faster than ever. Feel free to let "govpsgo" take this up with us.

• @qingxi said:
    Please tell me whether I can use your own Windows license.
    Thank you

Yes, you can use your own authentic Windows license if you'd like. Please place this note in the memo section when ordering.

• @tridinebandim said:
    if i order with a /29, i'll get 7 ip or 5 ip in total?

You would get 5 by default. However, just open a support ticket once your server has been provisioned and we'll gladly provide an extra 2 free of charge.

• @Dorkfiles said:
    volumedrive on the AMD Athlon II X2 is private torrent allowed?

Legal torrenting is permitted. You'd have a dedicated 100 MB unmetered port, you can use it how you'd like as long as you are not seeding copyrighted material that you do not have explicit consent to do so. That would violate our TOS.

• @jarland said:
    I don't see that the order form reflects price difference. How do we drop the $49 Xeon to the advertised $39?

Edit: nvm wasn't reading, sold out already, damn that was fast.

We have received additional inventory and the promo code has been reactivated. You can use the following link as well:

volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=Tiy0Qqy8

• X3450 is not 8 cores, it's 4 cores and 8 threads.

• 8 logical cores. HT is listed in the description.

• spekkspekk Member
    edited September 2013

That makes it all well! They tried to take it up with you my friend, but it seems you lost all their servers. Anyway man, I don't want you to justify anything, I just want to warn other people what a "good" company you are, but I see you are doing a very good job yourself with that reply haha! It's probably govpsgo's fault that they picked you guys, but when you lost all the servers it was BurstNETs fault right? Were the people that lost their servers direct clients of BurstNET?

@volumedrive said:
    you are not even a direct client

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2013

For what it's worth, I wasn't there for the move and I don't like to take people's word for what happened. All I can tell you is that this is what I know to be true:

1. Burstnet are the most dickish (new word) people I've ever dealt with.

2. The guys from VD have always been very polite, respectful, and friendly to me.

Thanks for the offer guys.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • That is the truth man, BurstNET are assholes, and VD blamed it on them, directed people to take it up with them, even if they were not direct clients.

Anyway, I know it's not all VD's fault, but next time man, when you wanna take off make sure you don't fuck the people that pay you, the only ones losing from this deal were us 'indirect clients'.

@jarland said:
    For what it's worth, I wasn't there for the move and I don't like to take people's word for what happened. All I can tell you is that this is what I know to be true:

1. Burstnet are the most dickish (new word) people I've ever dealt with.

2. The guys from VD have always been very polite, respectful, and friendly to me.

Thanks for the offer guys.

• any panel demo or list of user panel abilities?

• @volumedrive said:

Thanks, picking one up now will be used for android variations, gpl/gnu stuff.