Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap dedicated server allowed torrent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap dedicated server allowed torrent

Hi. Any cheap dedicated server?
Have raid? Hardware or software? Multiple drive? 2x500gb 2x1tb 2x2tb.

Premium bandwidth? Shared or standalone? 100mbps or 1gbps?

How much bandwidth can you offer?

I want to run a torrent. Hope no dmca for public torrent.

Now im running with online but the network sometimes drop to 30mbps. Omg. Why ya? Even not in use. Weird.

Any offer. Please post here.

Comments

• Hey IT Tech are you going to get rid of your online.net dedi? They are pretty much the cheapest you will find.

Whats your budget?

• @dahartigan said:
    Hey IT Tech are you going to get rid of your online.net dedi? They are pretty much the cheapest you will find.

Whats your budget?

Hi bro. Nice to see you here. Hehe. I really Tension with online. The network so slow. Below 50mbps when doing speedtest via cli. Their guaranteed is 1gbps. Crazy.. Then i download a file from my pc, 300kbps. I got 50mbps internet speed. That a crazy. Budget is below 50 usd

• @mrlongshen said:
    Hi bro. Nice to see you here. Hehe. I really Tension with online. The network so slow. Below 50mbps when doing speedtest via cli. Their guaranteed is 1gbps. Crazy.. Then i download a file from my pc, 300kbps. I got 50mbps internet speed. That a crazy. Budget is below 50 usd

Yeah that doesn't sound like fun. $50USD budget can get you something very nice. Something hopefully with a better network!

What country do you want the server in? Best results to Asia would be in LA. Maybe a provider in here has a good deal for you in your budget.

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

Yeah that doesn't sound like fun. $50USD budget can get you something very nice. Something hopefully with a better network!

What country do you want the server in? Best results to Asia would be in LA. Maybe a provider in here has a good deal for you in your budget.

I need more too storage and the speed must consistent.. LA? Hmm must expensive. Only euro i think cheap. Hihi

• HaxHax Member

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:
    Hey IT Tech are you going to get rid of your online.net dedi? They are pretty much the cheapest you will find.

Whats your budget?

Which dedibox that has guaranteed speed 1 Gbps?

• @mrlongshen said:
    I need more too storage and the speed must consistent.. LA? Hmm must expensive. Only euro i think cheap. Hihi

It would be tough. Choose 2: Excellent network speed, Fits your budget, DMCA ignored.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Where are you based exactly? Or rather, where do you need excellent speed to? Even with a 1G line, it's unlikely you'll get 1G the further away from the location of the server itself. So it's a good idea to specify the location.

• @Sixell said:

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

Whats your budget?

One provider

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

It would be tough. Choose 2: Excellent network speed, Fits your budget, DMCA ignored.

Ok. But want storage too.

• @mrlongshen said:

You might need to increase your budget or reduce your requirements.

• @randvegeta said:
    Where are you based exactly? Or rather, where do you need excellent speed to? Even with a 1G line, it's unlikely you'll get 1G the further away from the location of the server itself. So it's a good idea to specify the location.

Im from asia. The server speedtest should be 500mbps to 1gbps. Maybe when torrent can hit 100mbps above

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

You might need to increase your budget or reduce your requirements.

Ok lets wait some provider

• @mrlongshen said:

Best of luck :) I hope a provider can meet your requirements, but if there was a provider that offered large storage with guaranteed 1gbps and ignored DMCA it would probably not be cheap but I really hope I'm wrong for your sake :D

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited March 2018

https://serwerydedykowane.pl/en/customize/?produktid=sd-biznes&promo=

Would come close, PM me if you want a coupon for 25% off the first month. Unlimited 500mbit and 4x1TB HDD and DMCA ignored (in Poland)

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

Best of luck :) I hope a provider can meet your requirements, but if there was a provider that offered large storage with guaranteed 1gbps and ignored DMCA it would probably not be cheap but I really hope I'm wrong for your sake :D

We will see. Hihi. Just test my luck..

• That over budget

• @dahartigan said:

Would come close, PM me if you want a coupon for 25% off the first month. Unlimited 500mbit and 4x1TB HDD and DMCA ignored (in Poland)

Ok cool. Got raid?

• HaxHax Member

@mrlongshen said:

@Sixell said:

One provider

https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

I can't find "guaranteed" word in that page, but I found "Fair Usage" with tooltip "This means that this bandwidth limit is shared with other users in the rack."

• @mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

Ok cool. Got raid?

Software RAID. I use their servers (2x1TB) and have software RAID working. 210.57 PLN = $62USD

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

Ok cool. Got raid?

Software RAID. I use their servers (2x1TB) and have software RAID working. 210.57 PLN = $62USD

Woarghh. Over budget.

• @mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

Ok cool. Got raid?

Woarghh. Over budget.

First month would be $46.50 with coupon.

• @Sixell said:

@mrlongshen said:

@Sixell said:

One provider

https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

I can't find "guaranteed" word in that page, but I found "Fair Usage" with tooltip "This means that this bandwidth limit is shared with other users in the rack."

Uh sorry. But comeon, a dedicated server and got 50mbps. What do you think? I use a vps. But more fast lor.

• @dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:

Ok cool. Got raid?

Woarghh. Over budget.

First month would be $46.50 with coupon.

I need recurring.. Sob.

• I'm watching the thread, I really hope you can find one in your budget that ticks all the boxes for you.

• @dahartigan said:
    I'm watching the thread, I really hope you can find one in your budget that ticks all the boxes for you.

Yeah.. Dont forget to update your list. I keep following it hehe

• Maybe @cociu can offer something?

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited March 2018

@mrlongshen said:

@dahartigan said:
    I'm watching the thread, I really hope you can find one in your budget that ticks all the boxes for you.

Yeah.. Dont forget to update your list. I keep following it hehe

I will don't worry! The ones on my lists I have tried myself.

@graphic said:
    Maybe @cociu can offer something?

Yeah good thinking

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

mrlongshen said: Budget is below 50 usd

We've got this https://www.hostinginside.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=238

$49 with SPECIALLE coupon

• @jenok said:

mrlongshen said: Budget is below 50 usd

We've got this https://www.hostinginside.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=238

$49 with SPECIALLE coupon

Low Budget Network
    Guaranteed 10mbps
    Burstable 75mbps *

lol, that's nowhere near what he needs. Did you even read what he requested?