Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Residential ipv6 proxies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Residential ipv6 proxies

Hello
I need some Residential ipv6 proxies
Please let me know your offers

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Please explain your legal use case for such a service and I won't close this thread down.

The only usage I'm aware of is to get around company's TOS / geo-restrictions. Or shoeminerproxies. Prove me wrong.

• mahonmahon Member

It will be used for social media management

edited March 2018

@mahon said:
    It will be used for social media management

So Facebook/Twittergram bots?

• mahonmahon Member

no, just manual usage

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, that sounds legit...

Thanked by 1mahon
  • MasonR said: legal use case... get around company's TOS / geo-restrictions

To be fair, there's nothing illegal about breaking a company's terms of service.

@ricardo said:

MasonR said: legal use case... get around company's TOS / geo-restrictions

To be fair, there's nothing illegal about breaking a company's terms of service.

That's fair. I could have worded it differently. Main point is LET is white hat and breaking companies TOS's for one's gain eventually bites them in the ass (or ruins the fun for the rest of us), so it's not something we condone.

@mahon said:
    no, just manual usage

Go on?...

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • mkshmksh Member
    edited March 2018

@MasonR said:

@ricardo said:

That's fair. I could have worded it differently. Main point is LET is white hat and breaking companies TOS's for one's gain eventually bites them in the ass (or ruins the fun for the rest of us), so it's not something we condone.

In any case the amount of clueless one post wonders asking for this kind of thing is getting annoying. Just look at OPs posting history... Nothing of value and this seems to be the norm with people asking for this type of thing.

• mahonmahon Member

check your pm @MasonR

• hzrhzr Member

ricardo said: To be fair, there's nothing illegal about breaking a company's terms of service.

There is precedent that being banned repeatedly and intentionally bypassing access controls to evade these with specific intent can be illegal, at least in the US.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • AidanAidan Member

@ricardo said:

This is a really grey zone, which you'll probably lose if you go to court - at least in the US, it's probably fine in Somalia.

• Meh, I prefer to browse with a VPN so I don't spew my home address all over the place, just an ordinary privacy precaution, no shoeproxies or anything like that, not even Hulu. But some sites get pissy about the nature of the origin IP when it's properly none of their business. So I find that a perfectly good use for a proxy of this type. Like so-called "dmca ignored" hosting I think it's best to be a bit discreet, and I'm all for banning shoeproxies. But if someone wants to use their paid Hulu subscription from their own choice of location instead of Hulu's, I don't have any problem with that.