Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH 2013 Kimsufi KS-4G for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH 2013 Kimsufi KS-4G for sale

Hey everyone,

After getting scammed out of money on a KS-2G, I managed to get my hands on a KS-4G a few days ago. I've since found that my VPS with OnePoundHosting is more than sufficient for my needs right now, and a full dedicated is just an overkill. So, rather than send the server back to OVH, I figured I'd offer it up here.

The server is paid up until the 3rd of November 2013 and is hosted in Roubaix (RBX).

Specifications are as follows:
Atom D425 (1.8GHz with Hyperthreading) / 4GB RAM / 1TB SATA-II HDD

SMART shows 700 power-on hours for the HDD so it's still effectively new.

I'm open to offers but the minimum I'd be looking for would be £20/€25 (payment via paypal gift, sorry!) to cover my costs.

You'll need to have an OVH account for me to transfer the server to you as I need your OVH nic-handle. You need to be a resident in the EU, and possibly the UK for a successful transfer. Should we encounter any issues that prevent me transferring the server to the buyer, I will, of course, issue a full refund.

I'll check back tomorrow afternoon (around 16:00-17:00 GMT+1) to answer any questions and contact the person with the highest offer =)

If an admin would like proof of server ownership, that is easily provided.

Thanks!

Comments

• Are you that Nexx from xda? I miss your rom for Htc Saga.

• Derailed on the first comment? LET! LET! LET!

• KS 4G 10.99€ go go go

• I wouldn't suggest a purchase from this guy. He seems fishy....... (1 discussion, and 3 comments)

Mun

• You can't sell kimsufi 2013's.

Thanked by 1c0y
  • I would only purchase this if username = xen or kvm

Thanked by 2FrankZ c0y
  • @budi1413 said:
    Are you that Nexx from xda? I miss your rom for Htc Saga.

Yep, that's me! Small world eh?

@skunk said:
    KS 4G 10.99€ go go go

Needs to be a minimum of 25€ I'm afraid, else I'm literally throwing money away =(

@Mun said:
    I wouldn't suggest a purchase from this guy. He seems fishy....... (1 discussion, and 3 comments)

I'm happy to provide any proof needed to alleviate any concerns people have.

@Rallias said:
    You can't sell kimsufi 2013's.

You can't resell them, IE buy one and resell it as a monthly subscription. You can sell them to people as a full transfer though.

Right now it looks like I'll be keeping the server =\ I figured there would be more interest based on how many people wanted them.

Thanked by 1awson
  • you may be the user name xen haha

• @ttsaon said:
    you may be the user name xen haha

Nope, in-fact I was scammed by Xen and provided his details to the admins =P

• @Nexx said:
    Right now it looks like I'll be keeping the server =\ I figured there would be more interest based on how many people wanted them.

What did you expect, trying to resell something while it is illegal to do so?

• @joelgm said:
    What did you expect, trying to resell something while it is illegal to do so?

If it were against the terms of service, which it isn't, it would be a breach of contract and not illegal. Illegal means against the law =P

You are allowed to transfer the server to another person as long as they fit the original rules of purchase. IE, machine limits, and customer location.

The reselling rule is regarding monthly re-renting, not ownership transfer =)

• @Nexx said:
    If it were against the terms of service, which it isn't, it would be a breach of contract and not illegal. Illegal means against the law =P

In my country, breach of contract implies a violation of the Contract Act, hence illegal. :)

@Nexx said:
    The reselling rule is regarding monthly re-renting, not ownership transfer =)

Ok. I didnt know that.

• @joelgm said:
    Ok. I didnt know that.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smart-ass =)

Well the server is still available if anyone wants it, if no-one does I'll just keep it and try to find some use for it I guess

• sad im not a resident in the EU

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

i am interested

i do have an account with them but no dedis yet.

can you PM me so that we fix the deal...

• Still available. The transfer to agentmishra fell through =(

• GrimleyGrimley Member
    edited September 2013

Donate it to @agoldenberg so he can offer more free game servers. ; )

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13161/free-game-servers

• Is it still available?

• @strex said:
    Is it still available?

Yep =) PM me if you're interested

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nexx said:
    You'll need to have an OVH account for me to transfer the server to you as I need your OVH nic-handle. You need to be a resident in the EU, and possibly the UK for a successful transfer.

I have one of those same servers and I'm a US resident.

• Server has been transferred now. This thread can be closed!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.