Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
US VPS with 2tb bandwidth for less than 25€ year
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

US VPS with 2tb bandwidth for less than 25€ year

pahapoikapahapoika Member
edited March 2018 in Requests

VZ Type:
KVM with TUN

Number of Cores:1 or more. AES-NI support required
RAM:1gb or more
Disk Space:10gb
Disk Type:SSD preferred

Bandwidth:<2TB
Port Speed:<150mbps

DDoS Protection:
Not mandatory but would be nice plus

Number of IPs:1

Location:
United States

Budget:
10-25usd/year

Billing period:
Yearly

Comments

  • pahapoika said: Number of Cores:1 or more. AES-NI support required

    pahapoika said: Budget: 10-25usd/year

    Billing period: Yearly

    Not going to mine on that budget lol

    How to clean up a questionable reputation: throw the kids some BF/CM offers.

  • @doughmanes said:

    pahapoika said: Number of Cores:1 or more. AES-NI support required

    pahapoika said: Budget: 10-25usd/year

    Billing period: Yearly

    Not going to mine on that budget lol

    Yeah I'd run openVPN server on that

  • kmaskmas Member

    Looks like HiFormance has exactly what you need: https://my.hiformance.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=148

    I've had one of the $15 ones for a month now and it has worked perfectly.

  • @kmas said:
    Looks like HiFormance has exactly what you need: https://my.hiformance.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=148

    I've had one of the $15 ones for a month now and it has worked perfectly.

    How is HiFormance, I found a perfect plan for me as well but never heard of them before?

  • kmaskmas Member

    @jamespeach said:

    @kmas said:
    Looks like HiFormance has exactly what you need: https://my.hiformance.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=148

    I've had one of the $15 ones for a month now and it has worked perfectly.

    How is HiFormance, I found a perfect plan for me as well but never heard of them before?

    I've had a 512MB KVM (Dallas) and a 512MB OVZ (Chicago) for a month now and they are both excellent for the price - the KVM has performed absolutely perfectly and while the OVZ one doesn't seem to be quite on par, it's still great considering the price tag of only $7 per year. I believe they are pretty new in the scene, so there is some risk involved, but they seem to be taking it seriously and have everything sorted out. As such, I haven't had any reason to contact their support, so unfortunately I can't comment on that.

  • omelasomelas Member
    edited March 2018

    I don't think you will get that one, but i think you can buy 4 nat VPSs with 500gb traffic each? It'd be openvz but come with tun/tap

  • Look at our US SSD VPS Plan - KVM Plan details.

    Dewlance
Sign In or Register to comment.