Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is i-83.net still in business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ayukasayukas Member
edited March 2018 in General

My disk space shrinking down to only ~140GB on their NAT storage 250GB plan last month.

Submitted a ticket 18 days ago about this and no reply, until I asked again in the ticket after 4 days, one staff said "aware of the outage issue and will shortly be resolved".

But since then no one has answered the ticket and the problem still remains, the disk space now down to ~80GB.

Is there anyone here also has the same issue on their London node?

Comments

• Is i-83.net still in business?

Yes the parent company of i-83.net is in business.

As per the ticket response we are aware of quota issues on a hypervisor in London, and are working through the affected VM's resolving the issue.

Once the issue is resolved your ticket will be updated once again.

• @quadhost said:

Yes the parent company of i-83.net is in business.

As per the ticket response we are aware of quota issues on a hypervisor in London, and are working through the affected VM's resolving the issue.

Once the issue is resolved your ticket will be updated once again.

Do you have an ETA of the fix? It's been quite a while...

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • ayukas said: Do you have an ETA of the fix?

Speaking with the team and based on the progress the remaining affected will be sorted hopefully within 12hrs~ a little either way based on I/O usage over those hours.

I can see your ticket is currently in "In Progress"; should you require further updates please reply via the ticket. Once confirmed resolved on side a member of the team will also update your ticket.

• @quadhost said:

ayukas said: Do you have an ETA of the fix?

Speaking with the team and based on the progress the remaining affected will be sorted hopefully within 12hrs~ a little either way based on I/O usage over those hours.

I can see your ticket is currently in "In Progress"; should you require further updates please reply via the ticket. Once confirmed resolved on side a member of the team will also update your ticket.

Yeah, personally I also prefer the ticket system.
    But you can tell, I didn't spam in your ticket system, only 4-6 days for one update, yet I haven't got a proper response about the progress in about 2 weeks.
    And here thank the lowend help desk, at least I got an ETA in less than 20 minutes.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited March 2018

@ayukas said:
    Yeah, personally I also prefer the ticket system.
    But you can tell, I didn't spam in your ticket system, only 4-6 days for one update, yet I haven't got a proper response about the progress in about 2 weeks.

Ticket was marked as In Progress, as it is.

Do note, limited support is provided for i-83.net brand products as noted on the order form.

And here thank the lowend help desk,

** Google Alerts, forwarded to on shift staff ;)

at least I got an ETA in less than 20 minutes.

LET is not our support desk as stated previously, we advise all customers to use the ticket desk for any support. We are aware support times for NAT based services is not as it was before the larger scale expansion but we are working on reducing response times.

EDIT - All quotas on the affected hypervisor have now been re-aligned.
    If your instance is not reporting the correct size please open a ticket with the support team.

Thanked by 2ayukas Ole_Juul
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@quadhost said: LET is not our support desk as stated previously, we advise all customers to use the ticket desk for any support.

Nevertheless, the OP's having opened a thread here did seem to elicit a quicker response from you guys than his having opened a ticket did, but perhaps this is purely coincidental.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

People still use I-83?

• v3ng said:
    People still use I-83?

There are some exclusive location(like Singapore) at this price point and it's as cheap as cup of coffee, I'd say so.

Thanked by 2Ole_Juul i83
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Seems like they don't even add new stock anymore.

• they added stock on the last bf, but their splash page is also not updated like showing the 3rd tier bundle as available when it is not