Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good reviews on DediPath.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good reviews on DediPath.com

I'm interested in coloing a server with https://www.dedipath.com/ anyone have reviews on them I cant seem to find anything on google.

Comments

• I thought I saw deadpool.com. I better go to bed now.

• Is @Ernie still managing them? Iirc any brand that's under @Ernie's management "used to be shit" but "is pretty well on the road to recovery now", if memory serves me correctly.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@teamacc said:
    Is @Ernie still managing them?

I am however regarding the second comment I would have to disagree. I have always worked very hard and went above and beyond for my customers.

• @Ernie said:

@teamacc said:

I am however regarding the second comment I would have to disagree. I have always worked very hard and went above and beyond for my customers.

My memory tells me that you've taken over some failing brands and put them on the road to recovery, which is what my second part was about.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
    edited March 2018

@teamacc said:

@Ernie said:

@teamacc said:

My memory tells me that you've taken over some failing brands and put them on the road to recovery, which is what my second part was about.

Oh ok my apologies I totally read that wrong. Thank you very much for the kind words.

• VictorVVictorV Member
    edited May 2019

Dedipath just terminated my service and deleted all of the data just for 6 days of invoice overdue.

And you know what's funny? They HAD funds on my personal account that were paid in advance just for this purposes, but didn't used them to prolong the services. Instead of that, thay've just terminated server and ruined ALL DATA, because they were waiting when I manually press button like "Pay my invoice from my own deposit".

NEVER EVER use this shit.

• vovlervovler Member

Perhaps you should pay attention to the warning emails @VictorV

• AmitzAmitz Member

Ernie said: Oh ok my apologies I totally read that wrong.

I also read it wrong (quite easy to do so) and just wanted to interfere and say that most brands only became usable because @Ernie took care of them. ;-)

Thanked by 1Ernie
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Necromancers deserve all the shits they get.

• I am super happy with my VMs in both their locations. Never had any issues.
    Also Holly Necro!

Thanked by 1Ernie
  • uptimeuptime Member

@VictorV sorry for your loss.

But ...

you know what's funny?

The extra sales this thread necromancy will now probably make for DediPath ...?

edited May 2019

@VictorV said:
    Dedipath just terminated my service and deleted all of the data just for 6 days of invoice overdue.

And you know what's funny? They HAD funds on my personal account that were paid in advance just for this purposes, but didn't used them to prolong the services. Instead of that, thay've just terminated server and ruined ALL DATA, because they were waiting when I manually press button like "Pay my invoice from my own deposit".

NEVER EVER use this shit.

Unfortunately credits are not auto applied to invoices.

As mentioned in your ticket we sent several emails to you prior to your service being terminated:

Timeline:
    05/02/2019 - Service Terminated for non-payment of invoice
    04/28/2019 00:02 Final Invoice Overdue Notice
    04/27/2019 00:02 Service Suspension Notification
    04/27/2019 00:01 Invoice #15416 Updated
    04/26/2019 00:03 First Invoice Overdue Notice
    04/20/2019 00:01 Invoice Payment Reminder
    04/11/2019 00:00 Customer Invoice

Including this email:
    This email was sent on: 04/28/2019 00:02
    Service was terminated on 5/02/2019:

Dear ****,

This is the final billing notice that your invoice no. 15416 which was generated on Thursday, April 11th, 2019 is now overdue. Failure to make payment will result in account termination.

Your payment method is: PayPal

Invoice: 15416
    Balance Due: $6.60 USD
    Due Date: Thursday, April 25th, 2019

Unfortunately the customer never applied his credits or contacted us to hold termination and was subsequently terminated on 5/02/2019. As many know I am very flexible as long as there is communication and I am always more then willing to help in anyway possible.

As a courtesy for the inconvenience for this we did apply an additional month credit however we did send several emails prior to the service being terminated.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@HashTag said:
    I'm interested in coloing a server with https://www.dedipath.com/ anyone have reviews on them I cant seem to find anything on google.

I can vouch for them we have over 25 servers co-located with them and @Ernie is flexible and reasonable person to deal with

Thanked by 1Ernie
  • poissonpoisson Member

Fully automated payment: why did PayPal continue to bill me when I cancel?

Manual payment: why was my server deleted when I had the money to pay?

What is common in both scenarios? Idiot customers who ignore multiple reminder emails and then come to LET to showcase their stupidity.

Thanked by 2Ernie zerriath