Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website in China is so bad!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Website in China is so bad!

WorldWorld Veteran
edited September 2013 in General

I saw a mail in my mailbox.
(My English is not well,i use Google from Chinese to English):

Requirements concerning public security organ site well logging system source port number retained notice

Dear user:

To implement the Ministry of Public Security and the Provincial Public Security Bureau on strengthening the management of the Internet industry's requirements, all sites of the relevant log system to be upgraded, invites users to earnestly website (especially interactive web sites, such as: forums, blog, message board, etc.) logging system upgrading work, visit the original IP, based on the source port number of users increased retention. Job requirements now notified as follows:

First, each user at the latest September 30, 2013 to complete the upgrading work. After transformation, the site log should include at least: URL; ID; registered IP; registration time; last login IP, time; user source IP address; User source port number; user login and logout time; log retention period should not be less than 60 day (conditional to retain more than 12 months).

Second, the user should be notified immediately after the cut-off time required to complete the upgrading of web logs system work, followed by Ministry of Public Security goalkeeper spot checks carried out logging work, invites users to make the discovery of harmful information, filtering, shielding, delete log retrieval, registration information and other aspects of the transfer of technology and staffing, public security departments will implement the relevant technical measures late in the unit will be ordered for rectification, the punishment until the off station. Please be sure to carefully execute each user.

Note:
User source port number used by visitors to the site means the port number. Common Web servers such as IIS, Apache logs do not retain user generated source port number information, source port number information retained users can refer to:

(1) $ _SERVER ['REMOTE_PORT'] (PHP);
(2) Request.ServerVariables ("REMOTE_PORT") (ASP).

F**K Chinese GOV!lol.

Comments