Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Hosting

Can it be possible to have dedicated hosting for an annual budget below 300$. Let me know if there are any.
Thanks

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Possible but you won't get much for it

• Definetly possible, but what are the specs you’re after?

Something like an i3 would be possible

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • cybjecybje Member

Check OneProvider for example, they have multiple locations with <$300 dedicated servers: https://oneprovider.com/search

• WSSWSS Member

@cybje said:
    Check OneProvider for example, they have multiple locations with <$300 dedicated servers: https://oneprovider.com/search

They're a garbage provider, though..

Thanked by 2Aidan DewlanceVPS
  • @WSS said:

@cybje said:

Why's that? Care to share a bit of your experience? I'm about to pull the trigger on one of their cheaper servers.

• WSSWSS Member

@hacktek said:

@WSS said:

@cybje said:

Why's that? Care to share a bit of your experience? I'm about to pull the trigger on one of their cheaper servers.

I feel that they're incompetent resellers, their IPMI gateways rarely/never work, their support has possibly seen a computer once in an ad, and they sell "Cloud" (virtualized) as dedicated services.

They've got $20 from me, but will never see another penny.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

I have available for 240 EUR / 295 USD per year:

Intel NUC

• Intel N2807 CPU
    • 4 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 120 GB SSD
    • 5 TB BW per month
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • Datacenter Amsterdam, NL
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

your budget is too low for a dedicated SERVER.

• https://fallout-hosting.com/dedicated-servers

Theres a 24GB Intel X5550 for $30/ month. Would come out to $360 a year but thats the closes we can get to your budget. If you are able to pay a full year in advance, we might be able to work something out. Just open up a ticket on there and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We can provide dedicated resource hosting with 24GB RAM and cPanel, Softaculous + CloudLinux. E5 Server, 1Gbps - $300 Year. If interestend them contact me.

@DewlanceVPS said:
    We can provide dedicated resource hosting with 24GB RAM and cPanel, Softaculous + CloudLinux. E5 Server, 1Gbps - $300 Year. If interestend them contact me.

CPanel license alone would cost that much. Throw in a CloudLinux license and I don't see how you can do this without actually losing money.

Thanked by 2Clouvider foowhat
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

Licenses themselves should out-price that

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jetchirag said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Unless it’s a VPS

• mkshmksh Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

How much for 12GB, no cPanel, no Softaculous, no CloudLinux?

• @Clouvider said:

@jetchirag said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Unless it’s a VPS

Aight, he said dedicated resource hosting not dedicated server

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

jetchirag said: Aight, he said dedicated resource hosting not dedicated server

Yeah I missed that too. Still.. the licenses would cost more than half that much.

• Interested in being delimited? Dacentec is pretty decent.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

I donot require any software as part of the package my budget of 300 is for pure hardware resource and i am willing to pay annually upfront, can u let me know your best offer?

• Hello you can try here: http://www.serwerydedykowane.pl/

I bought server yesterday and i think they have very good offer

• TommySRVTommySRV Member
    edited March 2018

@mudit1992 Check this two servers from https://serwerydedykowane.pl/en
    They have got great control panel and support- You will be satisfied.

START

• CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 @ 3.0GHz
    • RAM: 4 GB
    • Storage: 2x 60GB SSD or 2x 1 TB HDD
    • Bandwidth: 100 Mbit
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • Datacenter in Poland (EU)
    • Annual price: 207 USD with coupon code: 396B-A9A2-02E8 (mod edit: is an aff code, but should still give you a discount nonetheless)

STANDARD

• CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.2GHz
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • Storage: 2x 120GB SSD or 2x 1 TB HDD
    • Bandwidth: 100 Mbit
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • Datacenter in Poland (EU)
    • Annual price: 310 USD with coupon code: 396B-A9A2-02E8 (mod edit: is an aff code, but should still give you a discount nonetheless)
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

300$ is a little tight, if you don't have a hardware profile in mind could you at least explain what you gonna do with it ?

• Intel ATOM C2758
    Cores/Threads: 8/8 @ 2.4 GHz
    Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD
    RAM: 8 GB
    Monthly Bandwidth: 10 TB
    IP Address: 5

I can provide you above config at 599 usd for first year. If you need then contact with me. [email protected]

• CdoeCdoe Member
    edited March 2018

@arafatkn said:
    Intel ATOM C2758
    Cores/Threads: 8/8 @ 2.4 GHz
    Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD
    RAM: 8 GB
    Monthly Bandwidth: 10 TB
    IP Address: 5

I can provide you above config at 599 usd for first year. If you need then contact with me. [email protected]

$50/month for this atom and after a year the price rises? LOL

• @carlosdbaez said:
    https://fallout-hosting.com/dedicated-servers

Theres a 24GB Intel X5550 for $30/ month. Would come out to $360 a year but thats the closes we can get to your budget. If you are able to pay a full year in advance, we might be able to work something out. Just open up a ticket on there and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Hey Carlos. Do you have a test ip or looking glass I could test with?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@mudit1992 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

I donot require any software as part of the package my budget of 300 is for pure hardware resource and i am willing to pay annually upfront, can u let me know your best offer?

You can purchase it at $250, $200 but then I will add more account to cover server cost, profit, etc (If you will purchase it at $250 then I will add 1 x Reseller or If you purchase it at $200 then I will add $8/mo Master reseller client or 3 x reseller.)

• carlosdbaezcarlosdbaez Member
    edited March 2018

@subhojitdutta said:

@carlosdbaez said:
    https://fallout-hosting.com/dedicated-servers

Hey Carlos. Do you have a test ip or looking glass I could test with?

>

Hello,
    The test IP for Dallas is 172.106.202.1

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

SKB Enterprise has this available:

• Intel Xeon L5520
    • 8 GB DDR3
    • 1 TB HDD
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10 TB traffic
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • Datacenter Amsterdam, The Netherlands
      Price per year: € 240,- (~ $294 yearly)
  • @Ikoula said:
    Hello,

300$ is a little tight, if you don't have a hardware profile in mind could you at least explain what you gonna do with it ?

Mainly running Apache + Tomcat + MongoDB

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@mudit1992 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

You can purchase it at $250, $200 but then I will add more account to cover server cost, profit, etc (If you will purchase it at $250 then I will add 1 x Reseller or If you purchase it at $200 then I will add $8/mo Master reseller client or 3 x reseller.)

It's not dedicated then