Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! me find some VPS/IP pool solutions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help! me find some VPS/IP pool solutions?

vpsneeder01vpsneeder01 Member
edited March 2018 in General

Hello friends, this my first post here. Glad to see y'all.

I am in need of about 20 static IPs for our internal testing. Mainly just browsing using Firefox or Chrome. We only need the IPs (prefer at least 2 different cities) a few times a month (only for testing purpose). As I am doing this on my own, 20 different VPS/IP is quite costly. I've used cloud resource pool, it serves my needs well, but the host is extremely slow and unstable.

Does anyone know any good alternatives? I am very patient, I don't mind if it's slow, but I do mind when it's extremely extremely slow. Also I am in US. Just need IPs for US for now.

Thanks for your review.

Comments

• So you need 20 ipv4 as 10 ipv4 to a vps in one place in the usa and 10 ipv4 to another place?

It seems weird you need multiple. Mind sharing the testing you are doing, technologies involved. This allows us to evaluate the needs.

• hzrhzr Member

Please post exactly what you are doing with this.

• irmirm Member

hetzner.cloud might suit you

$1euro/mo ip's that you can attach/detach whenever you'd like. they do also have ip's from two different cities but they're both in germany so i dont know how useful that'd really be.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited March 2018

OVH? 17 free (one-time setup fee...) IPs per VPS

USD 3.5 each VPS (e.g. in CA, UK, DE, FR...)

• vpsneeder01vpsneeder01 Member
    edited March 2018

we are working on applications that detects bots and VPNs, especially people fake different IDs with different IPs. So VPN is easy, I've got that covered. As comparison, I need systems with static IPs to mimic user activities. Can't tell more in details.

I don't think I need SSD. HDD should be fine too. All I need just some desktop system with firefox and chrome, that I can mimic regular user activities.

• vpsneeder01vpsneeder01 Member
    edited March 2018

@Shot2 said:

Thank you. I've checked OVH. $3.5 comes with 2g ram. I can probably divide it into 2 or 3 nodes because I need some basic desktop system to use chrome or firefox. can't make it to 17. :)

big problem is they don't have any in US. They do have in CA, but not in US.

• Does it need to be US? Can give you as many IPs as you want in Ukraine for a good price.

• Shot2Shot2 Member

@vpsneeder01 said:

@Shot2 said:

Thank you. I've checked OVH. $3.5 comes with 2g ram. I can probably divide it into 2 or 3 nodes because I need some basic desktop system to use chrome or firefox. can't make it to 17. :)

big problem is they don't have any in US. They do have in CA, but not in US.

OK, you should mention somehow somewhere in your OP that you need not only 20 IPs but also the 20 VPSes that go with it.

• @Ustalla said:
    Does it need to be US? Can give you as many IPs as you want in Ukraine for a good price.

Thank you for your reply. For now, we need US locations. Our next goal is Europe. Thank yuo