Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you like to see as a VPS deal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What would you like to see as a VPS deal

Hello LowEndTalkers,

We would like to know what kind of KVM VPS plans you would like to see, please be realistic and comment with honest suggestions. We will take all suggestions into consideration and most likely offer them soon!

Thank you!

Comments

• @Jack said:
    3GB for $7/mo

Recurring?

• @Jack said:
    Yeah.

Could do it for the first month but not recurring, even 2GB RAM would be pushing it.

• awsonawson Member
    edited September 2013

2GB + Windows Server 2008 R2 for $7

• Everything for $7

• @awson said:
    2GB + Windows for $7

That's a pretty good offer. I think i might add that to our plans next offer.

• I'll be happy if you could price match shardhosts $30/yr 1GB KVM plan (windows license not included) http://lowendbox.com/blog/shardhost-30year-1024mb-kvm-in-dallas-texas/

• @Ruriko

$2.50 Per GB for 12 months, i'm afraid they win. But i believe they're out of stock and it's only a 100Mb Port. All of our servers are a 1Gbps port and in stock :)

• $7/month 2GB RAM 15GB SSD KVM plan in Miami with good connectivity to Latin America (e.g. ~100-120ms to Argentina/Brazil/Chile).

• @andrzej said:
    $7/month 2GB RAM 15GB SSD KVM plan in Miami with good connectivity to Latin America (e.g. ~100-120ms to Argentina/Brazil/Chile).

Impossible even without the SSD nor do we offer any servers in Miami.

Thank you for your feedback anyway

• Cheap KVMs in Europe :) Would be awesome.

Own image upload?:D

• @trexos said:
    Cheap KVMs in Europe :) Would be awesome.

Own image upload?:D

I'll have to look into Europe. Not too sure what you mean by this :p "wn image upload?:D"

• @HardCloud said:
    I'll have to look into Europe. Not too sure what you mean by this :p "wn image upload?:D"

I guess he means to be able to upload your own .iso.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2013

@ska

Ah i see, yeah the problem with that is that people upload illegal ISO's and then we get our nodes terminated and de-racked for it.

• Lol, what's an "Illegal ISO" and how would your data center know about what ISOs were uploaded to your server, if you are not distributing the said ISOs.

• @rds100 said:
    Lol, what's an "Illegal ISO" and how would your data center know about what ISOs were uploaded to your server, if you are not distributing the said ISOs.

E.g illegal; http://thepiratebay.sx/search/windows 2008 server/0/99/0
    E.g legal; http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=11093

Hence why we and and all other hosts that i have yet seen do not offer it. Data centre might not come running but Microsoft sure as will. If we don't offer it, it's most likely a illegal ISO you're planning on using. If you can provide us with a microsoft download link to an ISO and you're willing to provide your own license we'll kindly add it to your VPS.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Have you sat back and thought about what you do well?

• @Nick_A said:
    Have you sat back and thought about what you do well?

What do you mean Nick?

• @HardCloud said:
    If you can provide us with a microsoft download link to an ISO and you're willing to provide your own license we'll kindly add it to your VPS.

Does that include MSDN? (where you can't get public links from)

• @HardCloud said:
    Impossible even without the SSD nor do we offer any servers in Miami.
    Thank you for your feedback anyway

In that case, to save time, perhaps you should edit your post to specify your limits...? I responded to your pretty open-ended question, is all. As for impossible, well, I take it you mean impossible for you. Other providers have offered such deals. Not in Miami, though, hence my "request" ;)

• @andrzej said:
    In that case, to save time, perhaps you should edit your post to specify your limits...? I responded to your pretty open-ended question, is all. As for impossible, well, I take it you mean impossible for you. Other providers have offered such deals. Not in Miami, though, hence my "request" ;)

I appreciate your suggestion, it is not impossible for us we could get such node in Miami with SSD's but wouldn't be able to provide VPS's at such low prices hence why we don't. If our current provider offered Miami we would be able to offer the same cheap pricing.

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    Does that include MSDN? (where you can't get public links from)

You'd have to open a ticket for such information.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited September 2013

@HardCloud said:
    I appreciate your suggestion, it is not impossible for us we could get such node in Miami with SSD's but wouldn't be able to provide VPS's at such low prices hence why we don't. If our current provider offered Miami we would be able to offer the same cheap pricing.

Got it, thanks. Very few providers offer Miami and only one of them at LEB/LET levels. Seemed like an untapped market niche ;) Obviously there is a reason for that: too expensive upstream as opposed to nearby Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, which are flush with offers. Unfortunately, latency to Latin America from those DC's is pretty bad, considering their geographical proximity to Miami.

• 128MB OpenVZ for $8/yr

• 4-5GB ram for 8$ month

• @iSidle said:
    4-5GB ram for 8$ month

Couldn't do it recurring but could do it for the first month.

@darknyan said:
    128MB OpenVZ for $8/yr

We don't offer OpenVZ virtualization, all of our VPS's are KVM and Dedicated Hardware.

• 2GB RAM
    4 Cores
    15GB SSD
    2TB @1Gbps
    KVM
    LA (important)
    $7/month, $72/yr

• 1GB Ram $12/Year

• Everything for free. Atleast that is how I am seeing lowendustry now a days.

• Unlimited disk space offer for VPS...

• @HardCloud said:
    Ruriko

$2.50 Per GB for 12 months, i'm afraid they win. But i believe they're out of stock and it's only a 100Mb Port. All of our servers are a 1Gbps port and in stock :)

Well you could still price match but with 1Gbps :o