Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where you guys hosting image?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where you guys hosting image?

I was using free image hosting for a while but they not allow adult.(Even if it is only close adult)
Plan to self-host a very small image hosting for personal use.

Comments

• Perhaps 1Fichier with their "CDN" Feature. Just use images. Guess they wont care.
    You might wanna check their ToS though. Alternatively Kimsufi?

• Image for personal use, I don’t think it needs that much space as kimsufi. In addition, France is too slow to asia, I need a CDN without"". I am thinking to build up a album on my torrent vps. I remember @cociu allow adult?

• What's so special about hosting images? They're just files. Put them anywhere you like, and add a bit of html if you want to make it nice.

• WSSWSS Member

Hosted my own for several years, then just said fuck it and went to imgur.

• WSS said: Hosted my own for several years, then just said fuck it and went to imgur.

It seems that's what most photographers are doing. The problem from my point of view is that it's obvious that one is just using some commercial site and it seriously diminishes one's artistic control. It's actually sad how many photographers just throw their lot in with the hoards. However, I guess not everybody has artistic intent and just want to show something without regard to presentation. That's fair enough.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I don't have idea for adult content but for personal use I use my own server for image hosting. Simply install any free image storage software on your website and use it.

• WSSWSS Member

@Ole_Juul said:
    It seems that's what most photographers are doing.

I said imgur, not snapchat.

• WSS said: I said imgur, not snapchat.

lol Yeah, not really familiar with snapchat. But everyone on the IRC photo channels asks for flickr albums, which is what I was thinking. My mistake.

In any case, they're all the same to me. (Which is why I got confused.) I swing more to the arts, so commercial sites don't really fit. I see the appeal though, especially if for the bandwidth and storage.

• Self hosted with Lychee

• No if youre somewhat serious about photography stay away from imgur unless you want your image compressed to 7 pixels

Thanked by 1Zen
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Depending on number of files: shared hosting + one of the scripts mentioned would work fine. BuyShared, mikho's plans, etc - check shared offers.

• Bankrupted myself by purchasing Chevereto and am now trying to recoup my losses by using it to self-host images.

• WSSWSS Member

@nulldev said:
    Bankrupted myself by purchasing Chevereto and am now trying to recoup my losses by using it to self-host images.

Because file_put_contents() is hard?

• nulldevnulldev Member
    edited March 2018

@WSS said:

@nulldev said:
    Bankrupted myself by purchasing Chevereto and am now trying to recoup my losses by using it to self-host images.

Because file_put_contents() is hard?

I'm just lazy, and being lazy is pretty expensive...

• @nulldev said:

Chevereto is a great option for self-hosting images. I use it too for my images. It is very modern, pretty, and has plenty of features. You can store images on S3, load them via a CDN, and customize the hell out of the site.

• hzrhzr Member

HackedServer said: Chevereto is a great option for self-hosting images. I use it too for my images. It is very modern, pretty, and has plenty of features. You can store images on S3, load them via a CDN, and customize the hell out of the site.

>

While I agree it may be pretty, it is definitely extremely far from modern (at least code-wise)

• FYI, we have a free edition (Open Source).
    https://github.com/Chevereto

Hope it helps.

Thanked by 2elliotc NanoG6
  • i use imgmatter.com for image hosting for adult sites too. pretty good.

• quickquick Member

I use Instagram for my dick pics

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • @quick said:

So how many followers do you have? Let me guess……

• quickquick Member

@JackieSung said:

@quick said:

With or without yo mama?

Thanked by 2Wolveix imok
  • NomadNomad Member
    edited March 2018

@quick said:

@JackieSung said:

@quick said:

With or without yo mama?

What are you, 13? Or just a dick posting selfies on Instagram?

• quickquick Member
    edited March 2018

@Nomad said:

@quick said:

@JackieSung said:

@quick said:

With or without yo mama?

What are you, 13? Or just a dick posting selfies on Instagram?

Do I have 2 options?

• @quick said:

You mean your face? I agree that they looks similar.

• quickquick Member

@elliotc said:

@quick said:

You mean your face? I agree that they looks similar.

Stop barking

• uptimeuptime Member

feh ... ^ seo spam in supposed "snapchat australia" link ... @FAT32 @PieHasBeenEaten @hzr

• sirluissirluis Member
    edited July 2019

-

• andaxandax Member
    edited July 2019

-

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited July 2019

For self hosted try Koken cms. Otherwise look up Datenstrom yellow. Extremely lightweight and easy to use if you do not want to do the HTML yourself (as suggested in this thread before)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@vyas11 said:
    For self hosted try Koken cms. Otherwise look up Datenstrom yellow. Extremely lightweight and easy to use if you do not want to do the HTML yourself (as suggested in this thread before)

Necro. (Perhaps pay better attention to the thread that you're posting in.)

Thanked by 1vyas11