Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIMITED TIME ONLY $5 SPECIAL! 150GB DISK, UNMETERED BW, 3GB RAM NY or Texas - OFFER EXPIRES on 30TH!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LIMITED TIME ONLY $5 SPECIAL! 150GB DISK, UNMETERED BW, 3GB RAM NY or Texas - OFFER EXPIRES on 30TH!

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

You're just in time for GreenValueHost's END OF SEPTEMBER 5 DAY LET VPS BLOWOUT SALES EVENT! From now until September 30th, the following plan will be available for purchase in Buffalo, New York, USA (ColoCrossing DC) or Dallas, Texas, USA (TierPoint DC)

Features:

* OpenVZ Virtualization

* SolusVM VPS Control Panel

* Premium Bandwidth

* Choice of New York or Texas location

* INSTANT ACTIVATION

* 45 Day Money Back Guarantee

150GB RAID Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth (**200mbps**)
3072MB Guaranteed RAM
4048MB Burstable RAM
1 IPv4 Address **FIRST 5 ORDERS WILL RECEIVE 1 EXTRA IPv4 FOR FREE!!**
Price: $5.00 Monthly

Order Link (Buffalo, New York) - https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=155

Order Link (Dallas, Texas) - https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=156

Questions? Please feel free to contact us by replying to this thread or by submitting a ticket to our sales department.

Comments

• Test IP

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2013

@sone said:
    Test IP

Submit a ticket for that please.

• I need a test IP
    Ping

• I'm in Asia

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2013

@sone said:
    I'm in Asia

We can provide you a test IP in a ticket, not publicly in this thread. Please submit a ticket to our sales department in our helpdesk and we will provide you with test IPs for both New York and Texas.

Please do not take offense to this as I do not mean to offend you or anyone at all by this - If you are unable to speak and understand basic English, you shouldn't be ordering from us. Communication issues are just not worth it.

• curious why wont you post a test ip?

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

I guess they don't want it to become publicly known, whoever really needs it will go through the trouble of creating the ticket.

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited September 2013

Users may not:
    Use 10% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds.

really? Even KVM if you happen to have it?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'll hold off for the $1.50/m 6GB unmetered 2Gbit with a 2% CPU restriction.

• I guess they don't want it to become publicly known, whoever really needs it will go through the trouble of creating the ticket.

No need to open a ticket when there are test IPs for ColoCrossing's Buffalo, and Dallas (TierPoint) networks posted in most offers on LEB :)

TL;DR: you like Cogent?

• why u no public test ip?

• please add more payment methode payza or Skrill

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited September 2013

Accoding to their ToS:
    http://www.greenvaluehost.com/tos.html

The following are examples of unacceptable usage:

Using the service to operate server programs

Resource Usage
    Users may not:

Use 10% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds.

• @sundaymouse said:
    Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. (Applies to Shared & Reseller Hosting Services)

So running a SSH server is against their terms? :(

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited September 2013

@awson said:
    So running a SSH server is against their terms? :(

This line comes with "(Applies to Shared & Reseller Hosting Services)" - I've edited it out to prevent misunderstanding, but the previous line "Use 10% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds." still applies to VPS's.

• Probably oversell hence the limit.

• @sundaymouse said:
    ... "Use 10% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds." still applies to VPS's.

That would definitely exclude anything using relatively large databases, for example.

Do you have stats on how many typical VPS setups can fit these bounds?

• @GreenValueHost
    Will the existing costumers get this "upgrade" for free or should I cancel and reoder?

• How much if I buy anually?

• I'm the first one?

one more free ip pls

GreenValueHost - Invoice #1512

and so sad no vswap

• Those who qualified for an extra IP received one.

The clause "Using the service to operate server programs" is no longer active on our ToS.

@Master_Bo - No, unfortunately not at this time. We don't collect statistics of what our clients use their servers for.
    @Kupol - No, the previous plan and this plan are two separate plans.
    @EkaatyLinux - Please submit a ticket for this

• SSD Cached or not?

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited September 2013

@GreenValueHost said:
    Master_Bo - No, unfortunately not at this time. We don't collect statistics of what our clients use their servers for.

Pity.

With such restrictions imposed, what can it be used for?

• @ynzheng - Nope, not SSD cached. Sorry.

@Master_Bo - We do not recommend using any of our VPS Blowout Specials for anything really mission-critical. For mission-critical applications, it's recommended to purchase one of our regularly offered plans.

Also a notice to everyone: Please stop asking about the additional IP offer. I have already stated that those people that have qualified for an extra IP already received one. It's for the first five people that order this plan only.