Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS for $20/year?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS for $20/year?

Hey guys,
Is there any provider out there that's offering Windows VPS for less than $20 per year? I don't need high specs, just high traffic per month.

Comments

• AidanAidan Member

Traffic is expensive, Windows licenses are expensive.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Jennis said:
    Hey guys,
    Is there any provider out there that's offering Windows VPS for less than $20 per year? I don't need high specs, just high traffic per month.

For HitLeap, Jingle, or just sneaker sniping?

• @raindog308 said:

@Jennis said:
    Hey guys,

All of the above, plus mining dogecoin

Thanked by 2raindog308 netomx
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2018

@Jennis said:
    Hey guys,

$20 it's $1.66 per month (corrected), lets see how many sumerhost providers will offer a deal? as any decent providers are not stupid to offer any services at such peanuts budget!

Windows VPS is required more server specs than linux, as you unable run windows os under 128Mb of RAM!

• @vovler said:

@raindog308 said:

@Jennis said:
    Hey guys,

All of the above, plus mining dogecoin

plus I wanna mine bitcoin too

@WebProject said:

@Jennis said:
    Hey guys,

$20 it's $1.66 per year, lets see how many sumerhost providers will offer a deal? as any decent providers are not stupid to offer any services at such peanuts budget!

Windows VPS is required more server specs than linux, as you unable run windows os under 128Mb of RAM!

I think I've misunderstood something, my bad.

• RafayRafay Member

there are many hosting in which you can get
    1GB of ram with 1 vcore and 1TB bandwidth in 100$ year .. but i don't know about any single host that can provide you it in 20$ ?

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited March 2018

s m h

How do you reasonably even think that is possible, surely you have googled and found nothing anywhere near this exists that'd last past 30 days.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

One could ask...
    One could dream...

• If you're lucky and time yourself well you might be able to snatch a decent @VirMach Windows Black Friday special when they do have a few. They're typically closer to $30 (yearly) but that's probably the best you're going to get as far as a legit licensed version of Windows goes. Of course they've not been here to help with the March Madness so maybe we can tempt them...

• @6ixth said:
    s m h

How do you reasonably even think that is possible, surely you have googled and found nothing anywhere near this exists that'd last past 30 days.

Do you think that your reply is helping me in any possible way? No, it's not. Rather than writing something that's not helpful, you could have said that there's no such thing.

@nullnothere said:
    If you're lucky and time yourself well you might be able to snatch a decent @VirMach Windows Black Friday special when they do have a few. They're typically closer to $30 (yearly) but that's probably the best you're going to get as far as a legit licensed version of Windows goes. Of course they've not been here to help with the March Madness so maybe we can tempt them...

Thank you for saying something helpful. I will contact them to see if they have any offers at the moment.

• 6ixth6ixth Member

@Jennis said:

@6ixth said:
    s m h

Do you think that your reply is helping me in any possible way? No, it's not. Rather than writing something that's not helpful, you could have said that there's no such thing.

@nullnothere said:
    If you're lucky and time yourself well you might be able to snatch a decent @VirMach Windows Black Friday special when they do have a few. They're typically closer to $30 (yearly) but that's probably the best you're going to get as far as a legit licensed version of Windows goes. Of course they've not been here to help with the March Madness so maybe we can tempt them...

Thank you for saying something helpful. I will contact them to see if they have any offers at the moment.

Yes, it is helping you understand you are trying to get something not possible.

We really need rules on lowest price possible for services cos this some bs real talk.

• @6ixth said:

@Jennis said:

@6ixth said:
    s m h

@nullnothere said:

Yes, it is helping you understand you are trying to get something not possible.

We really need rules on lowest price possible for services cos this some bs real talk.

No, it's not. But I guess you know that better than me since you know what I'm thinking.