Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New digitalocean pricing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New digitalocean pricing

FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member
edited March 2018 in Providers

Just got this email

• edit*: appearantly an marketing stunt / they re-sent this mail *

Our new Droplet plans can save you 55% compared to other leading cloud compute providers. New Droplets now include more memory and SSD storage and offer some of the best price-to-performance available. In addition, these new plans will available with per-second billing later this year.

Choose the best plan for your apps here, and read the details in our blog post and FAQs.

VIEW NEW DROPLETS
http://pages.news.digitalocean.com/n/kE1t60X009Q03IVxc70RM0D

Happy Coding,
Team DigitalOcean

Comments

• 6ixth6ixth Member

Didn't they do this ages ago?

• sarahsarah Member

Old news...

• @6ixth said:

That’s just the thing, i got an different email previous month regarding these plans. Only thing i see are the (new???) flexible plans?

• @FoxelVox said:

@6ixth said:

That’s just the thing, i got an different email previous month regarding these plans. Only thing i see are the (new???) flexible plans?

Flex plans have also been on that site for at least a month now. They probably sent an email now because the initial rush of people wanting one is over.

• @teamacc said:

@FoxelVox said:

@6ixth said:

Flex plans have also been on that site for at least a month now. They probably sent an email now because the initial rush of people wanting one is over.

Ah ok sorry, can you close this down?

• @FoxelVox said:

@teamacc said:

@FoxelVox said:

@6ixth said:

Ah ok sorry, can you close this down?

done.

This discussion has been closed.