Namecheap transfer 3.98

Namecheap transfer 3.98

kjl24kjl24 Member

https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/move-your-domain-day/

Each transfer is only $3.98 Domains included: .com .net .org .biz .info .us .me .co .io

.io included, too good to be true?

Comments

• kjl24kjl24 Member

hm.. ok.. there's another term 'Any domain that was previously transferred out from Namecheap is exempt from the offer.'

Thanked by 2vimalware TheKiller
  • BlazingBlazing Member

Tues March 6th

• These days, I'd rather not put myself through the hassle of transferring back and forth for a deal. I just stick to Porkbun and NameSilo.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • kjl24kjl24 Member

.io is a great deal if it's really $3.98 for a transfer+1year renewal.

• Seems like a good deal for .io the problem is it's unlikely to be able to find other good deals for next years.... this tld is pretty pricey..

• ottmiottmi Member

So did anybody suceed in transferring a domain for this price? I just tried with a .net and .com domain and just get the regular price.

• daemoldaemol Member

@ottmi said: So did anybody suceed in transferring a domain for this price? I just tried with a .net and .com domain and just get the regular price.

I tried and it worked. You need to apply coupon MYDD2018 to qualify for the offer.

Thanked by 1ottmi
  • ottmiottmi Member

Thanks, @daemol, now it worked. I was too blind to see the coupon code on the page. There's just too much text ;-)

• mrTommrTom Member

its limited to 25 domains per account, 5 domains per transaction.

• edited March 6

@kjl24 said: https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/move-your-domain-day/

Each transfer is only $3.98 Domains included: .com .net .org .biz .info .us .me .co .io

.io included, too good to be true?

They try make it easy and cheap for you to transfer in. However, the next time you go to renew the price goes up. Godaddy does the same thing.

Tip, spending a few minutes googling for coupon codes can often save 10-20% or more.

• southysouthy Member

How could I miss this deal :-( hmpf.